Will there be comparisons like Userbenchmark does on the Labs website for GPUs, CPUs, RAM etc.?

I know Userbenchmark is a horrible site... but I do use it to quickly check 2 parts and see which one is better. 

Heizelss

2 minutes ago, Heizelss said:

I know Userbenchmark is a horrible site... but I do use it to quickly check 2 parts and see which one is better. 

Its not even worth it for that with how skewed the data is for them most of the time. It just comes down to what exactly are you testing for? Pudget has their benchmarks and site for a lot of professional apps, wheras youd have to look at some reviewers for game data.

Labs data i imagine wont be public for a while until its good enough, and even then they may charge for it eventually.

3 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Its not even worth it for that with how skewed the data is for them most of the time. It just comes down to what exactly are you testing for? Pudget has their benchmarks and site for a lot of professional apps, wheras youd have to look at some reviewers for game data.

I am just quickly looking after which of the 2 parts I've chosen are better. I know they hate AMD for some reason and their testing methods are garbage, but it takes time to find tests for 2 old GPUs that weren't even popular back when they were originally released. That's why I hope LTT does this on the Labs website, where they include graphs of benchmarks and maybe a link to a video where they reviewed the product. 

Heizelss

iirc linus talked on wan show about exactly this: a database of data that is actually based in reality, so you can compare just about any two parts and get comparative numbers back.

userbenchmark's core basic tests are actually *fairly acceptable* for what they are: a quick and dirty test that gets it's accuracy from test count and averages, and serves for nothing but comparative results. - the problem is just the entire editorializing they tried to build around that, that is just so bad it's actually a meme.

If you mean graphs and scores, thats basic functionality to any review database or benchmarking database. Would they do it like CPU Boss style or something else, depends on what they are looking for. But I would guess at first its just long graphs, tables and search. Not pretty, but UI doesn't diminish the value of data either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv