Gmail Spam Messages Problem.

Hi,

I've been getting spam messages in my Gmail that don't let me unsubscribe. 

These emails don't have any text in them they only have a picture (not attachments just straight up picture). 

I can see those picture's only on my phone. When I open the mail on my PC, I get nothing.  

Right Now I don't have any pictures or video of the mails. Because I've been deleting them and I got the idea of asking help here only after deleting them. I'm sure those emails will come again. So, when they do come. I'll add the pictures. But I do have a picture of a filter I created to auto delete these emails.

I contacted google about this but the rep told me to report these emails.

What this spammers have been doing is. They have taken my mail ID. Lets say john.doe69@gmail.com is my mail ID. They send mail to john.doe69NK@aol.com, john.doe69aw@aol.com and more. Since john.doe69 is the main thing all of those spam messages come to me. Essentially these pictures have fake unsubscribe options in them but clicking on them redirects to 1xbet or some sketchy site hell once it redirected me to google.com 

All of this spam messages have one thing in common. They all come from accounts having the words aol.com, winkerstar.net and asahi.com in their sent from addresses.

I will add the pictures. When I get them again.

If anyone has gone through this in the past please help me.

If anyone from LMG have look into this and help. Maybe we can put a end to this kinda crap in gmail.

Thank You

Spam Filter.png

Edited by SladeDJWilson

You report the messages, that's it, that's how they get detected better.

Clicking anything in them lets the spammers know you're email is active and you're a person, this will only make the issue worse.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

You can add custom filters to move any unwanted emails directly to trash or spam folders. Select any message, from 3 dot menu choose "Filter this kind of messages" and adjust rules. I would recommend using trash if you happen to get legit emails from those sources also.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 months later...

@SladeDJWilsonScreenshot_20230915-175536.thumb.png.3a710d2c77fd97f8a98f2f6245486f22.png

I have the same issue. I actually just tried to call AOL and what I was told, by Paul, because I'm not a AOL customer there's nothing he could do but I could go by a program that will take care of the issue. Then I said why should I I'm not the one spamming from an AOL email? Don't you care about that? Don't you have procedures and guidelines your customers have to follow?? I said I wanted to talk to someone higher i didn't care who. Paul then said he's was going to go find a supervisor and came back and said none were available so I said thank you very much and it's not your fault Paul but I'm pretty sure i'll get to the bottom of this. I am going to blast them all over media of that is what it will take.  There is no where on their site I have found to contact someone other then their support lines which I've tried already.