CPU Block for 7800x3d?

I am currently planning an upgrade to 7800x3d for my rigs.

I havnt paid too much attention, but i have heard rumours of cooking cpu's due to the the die placement. Since i want to do this right, and the fact that it is only upgrade of motherboard, cpu and ram, and i already have space blocks left over (Alphacool Eisblock) and the rig currently running Corsair CPU block, which i am not too happy with.

Anyway, i have heard about offset kits, but i wanted to get a good cpu block for the upgrade.

Should i be looking at a certain waterblock that already solves for the offset, or should i be getting a certain block and then get an offset kit? If so, which offset should i be looking for?

I hope someone can help out 馃檪

Desktop AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2 - G. Skill Ripjaws 32gb 3200mhz CL16 - Palit RTX 3080ti - Custom loop for CPU
SimRig聽 AMD Ryzen 5 5800x3D - Aorus X570 Elite - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb 3600Mhz CL18 - Gainward Phantom 4090 - Custom loop for CPU
Livingroom Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 - Asus X99-AII - Corsair Vengeance 48gb 3200mhz CL18 - PNY 3090 XLR8 - Custom loop for CPU