Single or Dual Loop - GPU and CPU

Hi all! I've recently finished my first fully watercooled system, and I have a few reservations. I managed to get most of the parts B-Grade at really good prices (I got two ALPHACOOL EISBAER 240 AIOs and dismantled them for parts) and to be fair it works impeccably, but I have noticed when moving the PC there are large air bubbles I simply cant get out.

This is mainly because I have used the low flow rate DC-LT2 pumps and its large single loop, so whenever I try and spin or move the PC to work out an air bubble, this just moves another air bubble to a more awkward place. The pumps in series just don't have the flow rate to push the air bubbles out to the reservoir.

I was thinking I could either split the loop (1x pump, 1x res, 1x radiator) per CPU and GPU meaning I can manipulate the orientation of the components far easier to work out the bubbles, or scrap the Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora on the CPU and Eisstation DC-LT Reservoir/Pump and swap it for a DDC pump/res and standard CPU block...something with more power to push the air out itself.

Specs are a 5800X Ryzen and Zotac 3080TI, 2x 240mm rads (might swap one to 280mm) and EK Loop fans throughout. I dont really OC, but I like a really quiet system to game at night.

Thanks all!!

P.S. If more info or photos are needed, to help visualise (its a soft loop ugly build haha) let me know.

Unfortunately I have a run of tubing from the outlet of the top rad down to the pump/res in the very bottom of the case (the only space for it) and I can guarantee the flow/pressure of the pumps cannot overcome bubbles rising up to the top rad. This makes me think air must be trapped in the top rad, and the top of the front rad. Realise this isn't the worst scenario (worst to be trapped in the GPU or CPU block I guess) but think I might be leaving some cooling performance on the table if the rads are working to their full potential.

41 minutes ago, Merce101 said:

Unfortunately I have a run of tubing from the outlet of the top rad down to the pump/res in the very bottom of the case (the only space for it) and I can guarantee the flow/pressure of the pumps cannot overcome bubbles rising up to the top rad. This makes me think air must be trapped in the top rad, and the top of the front rad. Realise this isn't the worst scenario (worst to be trapped in the GPU or CPU block I guess) but think I might be leaving some cooling performance on the table if the rads are working to their full potential.

Can't you make the loop run with a jumped PSU (24 pin jump) outside of the  rig ? Put the res on top of everything and air will soon get into it

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

The pumps are 3pin and powered through the motherboard. Could possibly get some adaptors 👍

7110nGXGngL._SL1500_.jpg

1 hour ago, Merce101 said:

Are temps fine?

If yes just ignore it its very rare a rig is ever 100% bled

If no yeah ya might wanna fix that.

Or do like I do with aquarium external cannister filters. Bump into em enough when on and the bubbles will release microbubbles often eventually just resulting in no bubbles

Last time I checked, fluid temps were about 40degrees, but the CPU hit 80 and GPU got into the 70s after a few hours of gaming. This 5800X is REALLY warm though.