Arm for second monitor that goes above first one, suggestion?

neyoneit

Heyo,

i am having super hard time finding monitor arm that is fixed on desk + has height reach that would fit above my current LG 38GN950.

I basically want to put 27" above my 38", does anyone have any suggestions what arm should i buy that would work for my case?

I am not looking for dual arm, i already have monitor arm for 38" i am only looking for single arm that will be big enough to get my second monitor above the main one.

Also it should not be stationary, but adjustable on fly something like this:

image.png.d18ac3e56529526b0bbc6043222665b0.png

Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, neyoneit said:

Heyo,

i am having super hard time finding monitor arm that is fixed on desk + has height reach that would fit above my current LG 38GN950.

I basically want to put 27" above my 38", does anyone have any suggestions what arm should i buy that would work for my case?

Thanks a lot.

What's making this super hard to find?

This VIVO Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount was my first result.

edit: OP has edited their original comment

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 minute ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Thanks for recommending!  We also have options such as STAND-V011 if the 38" monitor will be staying on its original base.

11 minutes ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Yea i dont want dual :).. i will edit my post, i already have arm for 38" and i want only single for second and it should be adjustable as normal single arm is.

Something like this, so you can adjust as u please on fly.image.png.3ba054cdd326e76f6129f4b701c2e83d.png

In that case, our closest option would be STAND-V012K with one arm left unused.  We're not currently making an extra-tall single monitor stand with a spring adjustable arm that doesn't come with any additional accessories...

49 minutes ago, VIVO-US said:

In that case, our closest option would be STAND-V012K with one arm left unused.  We're not currently making an extra-tall single monitor stand with a spring adjustable arm that doesn't come with any additional accessories...

Shame its not available in eu :/...

This is what I have, and im able to do what yous looking for. I understand your only looking for a single, because you have one already. You don't even have to use all the arms, they can be removed with the tool provided. Just put the 38" on the center bar below the arm joint. Remove the second arm, and poof, you can reach as high as you want.

Even though it says it fits three 17 to 32, consider your different sizes will allow extra room for a single larger display, provided it doesn't exceed the weight limit for each arm, and the center mount the weight doesn't much matter, you dont even need to use it.

Fits three flat / curved computer monitors 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 inch in size with vesa mounting holes 75x75 and 100x100, each arm hold 17.6lbs

Edit: Bonus, the Vesa mounts are quick-release which is damn awesome. Id also sugest getting the "HUANUO Steel Monitor Mount Reinforcement Plate". It's great quality and provides support so you don't accidentally damage or snap a chunk off your desk somehow.

https://www.amazon.com/Triple-Monitor-Stand-Articulating-Aluminum/dp/B084RF63FK

71xFf3+hweL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

4 hours ago, Panda Stonetree said:

This is what I have, and im able to do what yous looking for. I understand your only looking for a single, because you have one already. You don't even have to use all the arms, they can be removed with the tool provided. Just put the 38" on the center bar below the arm joint. Remove the second arm, and poof, you can reach as high as you want.

Even though it says it fits three 17 to 32, consider your different sizes will allow extra room for a single larger display, provided it doesn't exceed the weight limit for each arm, and the center mount the weight doesn't much matter, you dont even need to use it.

Fits three flat / curved computer monitors 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 inch in size with vesa mounting holes 75x75 and 100x100, each arm hold 17.6lbs

Edit: Bonus, the Vesa mounts are quick-release which is damn awesome. Id also sugest getting the "HUANUO Steel Monitor Mount Reinforcement Plate". It's great quality and provides support so you don't accidentally damage or snap a chunk off your desk somehow.

https://www.amazon.com/Triple-Monitor-Stand-Articulating-Aluminum/dp/B084RF63FK

71xFf3+hweL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thank you, but i would like to move my main monitor also, and i think for that i really need sadly two separate arms :(.

On 6/22/2023 at 11:39 PM, VIVO-US said:

Bought it via amazon 🙂 thank you, i didnt know amazon did indeed ship to eu, so thank you.

You're welcome, and we hope the stand works well for you!