Good old Backup SW?

Hey everyone.

Sry here its very late and I feel a bit sleepy! During some Livestream I tought about thinks I as an Admin should do that is making a Backup of my System...

So I look up on some Company who did produce Backup Software in the past and I get a shock the are more or less want monthly Payment and that I Upload everything into her Cloud...

OMG... I have my own NAS with I guess +60TB?! So I want to transfer the Backup onto my Nas! not into a Cloud.

I also travel often and need to make an Backup via an VPN Tunnel. Sadly the Internet at Home have an slow Upload with 700kb... And yes I will safe Money on my Contract.

So are there some Company who still produce an Backup Software who even can transfer the Backup over an Slow and maybe buggy, laggy Connection without complain every 5 Minute that the connection is lost?

I often use Filezilla and an FTP Server at Home to transfer Pictures. Thankfully the think and try again and again to Upload the Data to my Server when the connection is laggy and I dont need to care about that. That is what I want from an Backup Software.

Thanks!

From AT. :x