Most transparent pc

Just finished building the most transparent pc I could build with just using basic tools. No cnc or laser. Some metal bars and some 2mm plexiglass. 

The goal was to see everything inside working and give it best airflow possible while keeping it water splash proof. 

I flipped the backside of the motherboard upwards so I don't have to be with limited front panel setup. Also it allowed me to have two different front so I can take fresh air for both cpu aio and gpu. And as a bonus I got rid of the gpu sagging issue. 

Before in a cooler master case 3090 gpu vram temp was reaching 105, now it's 90.

Was on a tight budget, so had to use leftover plexiglass from another project, that's why so many joints. 

Also reused 2 fan from dead psu. 

Hope you guys like it. 😊

PXL_20230618_152430628.jpg

PXL_20230618_152103674~3.jpg

PXL_20230618_154536321.jpg

Its, uh, unique, thats for sure 🤨

Constructive criticism-

Cut the fan holes to 120m round, and use some chrome fan grilles for a cleaner look.

Your ide of doing multiple small holes for ventilation is a good start, but make them bigger next time- it'll be easier to clean them up. Also- drill them with some sort of grid or jig to make them consistent. Small holes flow less and will be louder.

Back in like 2008 I did a SFF Mini-ITX build out of smoke tint acrylic this way, and it turned out great. Very fun builds.