Shops in EU

JuztBe

Is there is more sites that ebay and amazon who sells pc components in eu? With shipping possibility. Since shipping from US is fairly expensive. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Is there is more sites that ebay and amazon who sells pc components in eu? With shipping possibility. Since shipping from US is fairly expensive. 

where in the eu. best would be to find a local one no taxes and shit like that

What country?

^

Be more specific. The entirety of EU is much too broad. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well I'm in Lithuania. I know all shops in my location. I'm interested in ones who is selling international.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Well I'm in Lithuania. I know all shops in my location. I'm interested in ones who is selling international.

I would go for a drive to poland and look there, I sadly don't know any shops near you though

Caseking.de (gernamy)

i live in Denmark, and i saved so much money on this Site :)

I buy a lot of Alternate. They don't have a site for your country but maybe the one from Poland delivers in your country?

www.alternate.pl

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

I buy a lot of Alternate. They don't have a site for your country but maybe the one from Poland delivers in your country?

www.alternate.pl

Yeah alternate is good. Bought some stuff from there also.. Netherlands.

Hello.

Also living in Denmark, where the markup is so extreme, because of the highest taxes in the world.

Years ago, started using the danish price comparison site edbpriser.dk, which worked fairly good back then. Then I found

Geizhals.de. - this just one of my most used websites (its in german, but not too troublesome).

Skinflint.co.uk - english version of the geizhals.de - so probably try that, but at some occasions have seen that geizhals.de had newer / more often updated prices - might have been at its startup. (EDIT: checked it, and it had fewer shops for each product, less sorting options, and reverse point system - 5 highest, 1 lowest - that could be fine, but the others not so much -- recommend geizhals.de over this as well)

Idealo.de - also a similar site.

Remember to use your common sense, and search google from time to time, for something of the like of "price comparison sites eu", as that might give newer competitors websites, that are better to use, or cheaper.

Also remember to shop around - even if you have found some website that you really like, don't always be satisfied with that, an also use the ratings that geizhals.de puts on the sellers, closer to 1 is best, and 5 is worst, compared with the total number of ratings - above 500 = very reliable, above 100 = pretty reliable. At the start, be prepared to pay just a little more to shop at a store that is very reliable. Later, when you feel more confident, lower ratings and lower feedback can be tried, but always be aware, that some can be rotten, so insure yourself, and use a credit card, where you can contact your bank to transfer the money back to you (2 months for transactions you approved and 13 months for transactions you didn't approve).

For example a website that often figures first on geizhals.de is meinpaket.de, because they give a 7% rebate on top of another sellers price, that sounds too good to be true, and if you check the feedback, that's what it is - some reviewers can tell that it has gone well, but if a large portion are unsatisfied its a cause for concern.

So use common sense, and if it sounds too good to be true it nearly always is. If you are ever in doubt about a website use e.g. Trustpilot.com, or again, search google for something along the lines of "seller trust rating sites" - here trustedshops.com, or trustpilot, but also wot.com, or others can be usd in conjunction. Remember to help put up reviews yourself as well. It will help yourself over the long run.

Hope it was not too "wall of text crits you for 6000000". Good luck in you endeavours.

Best regards : Cyberstorm.