Laptop occasionally freezing up, usually while gaming

Eragonnogare

On my Razer Blade 15 Advanced laptop I'm frequently having issues while playing games (usually League - both the game I'm usually playing and the game the freezing happens most often during). The freezes usually last for around 1 minute, though occasionally a bit longer and sometimes shorter to varying degrees. Discord, Chrome, and the game itself are always open, with Chrome playing music in the background. Interestingly, the music continues playing unimpeded, while the game audio generally stops and then rapidly plays to catch up once the freeze ends. As the freeze begins I can move my mouse but not do anything else or click anything, and then my mouse stops moving too after a little bit, usually when I try to alt-tab. I've tried having resource monitors running while I game to catch any spikes, all I can see is possibly some CPU usage spikes in the history once the freeze ends, but RAM usage stays stable and generally below 60% (my first suspicion was my chrome tabs using up my ram, but no dice it seems). I'm using a VisionTek docking station thing to connect everything except my monitor. Restarting my PC will usually stop issues for a little bit (maybe a day) but they'll usually come back before long, often preceded by more of the shorter freezes. I've updated windows and graphics drivers multiple times, to no avail. 

I've attached a screenshot of HWInfo below showing my full specs.
image.thumb.png.4ff76dacd2633c5d45c169ca8ba0bb1b.png

Seems to have an intel chip so my first knee-jerk reaction of is the bios  -current is unimportant.  That’s a problem for AMD machines much more than intel ones.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/razer-blade-15-advanced-model-late-2021

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.