PC won't boot with Razer DeathAdder V3 Mouse connected

Hi, I have a problem with my mouse Razer DeathAdder V3 (DAV3), while connected to a PC it won't boot to the windows. When I start the PC it will load the MB logo with single short beep, as usual, but it freezes for up to about 15 seconds and then it goes to black screen. When I start PC without mouse plugged in it will work just fine. I tried other USB ports and also other PC, but "unfortunately" it worked fine, thus I can not return or exchange the product because, obviously, they will sent it back with message: "It works for us, there is a problem on your side". Previously I had DAV1 from Razer and it worked fine.

What I've tried and other notes:

1. I've tried BIOS USB initialization set to: partial and full

2. I've tried toggling fast boot enable/disable

3. I've checked the boot order in BIOS (cause I saw somewhere that those mices have their own memory for profiles so I checked if it is not booting system from the mouse which is probably bs but I had to try everything)

4. BIOS firmware is up to date (I have the latest one from 2018, its an old MB)

5. I've tried setting the BIOS to default

6. I've tried different USB ports (even those which work with keyboard or other peripherals)

7. I've tried uninstalling the device driver

8. I've tested on other PC (worked fine)

9. I've checked the newest firmware for DAV3 - there is no new firmware for DAV3 only for DAV3Pro

10. Before DAV3 I had DAV1 (it worked fine)

My specs are:

• Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
  • Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 (BIOS version 3503, latest from 2018)
  • Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz
  • 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 RAM (1866MHz)
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
  • Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SSD (1TB) boot drive
  • Intel 530 Series 180GB
  • WD Black 1TB HDD
  • Cooler Master G650M (650W)

Thank you for any help you provide.

If you leave the mouse unplugged, and boot your system, THEN plug in the mouse, what happens?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

It depends on when, If I plug in the mouse after POST (basically when I see Windows logo) it will work. But when I plug it in during POST or until I see MB manufacturer logo it will get stuck and then black screen. That's why I think it will fail on POST and I have no idea why.

EDIT: To be clear with my answer, when I start PC without the mouse, it will start normally, after I boot to the system and plug in the mouse, everything works fine - that's the way I start my PC since I've got this problem. The other workaround I do, is when I start the PC and then I hit restart button while its in the POST then it will also load to system, because on the restart it automatically disables all my peripherals.

Edited by romanato73
To clarify my answer