Best alternative to Adobe Bridge?

Hello, I'm looking for a good alternative to Adobe Bridge, I can't use Bridge anymore since I don't use the full suite anymore so my remaining adobe apps are acquired through "other" means, I know Bridge is free but I'm not sure it would work with my Adobe apps (and I also find Creative Cloud quite instrusive). Basically I only need something that can preview mostly .psd and .ai files along with other raw photo formats, since Windows' file explorer doesn't. Something that could manage and compile works as PDF like Bridge would be great but not entirely necessary. I've heard of sagethumbs but I keep reading about how it's not supported anymore and not very stable.

49 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Sagethumbs for .ai and .psd files

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/extension-dimage-raw/9NCTDW2W1BH8?hl=fr-be&gl=be&rtc=1

This one usually works for most raw files

Is sagethumbs still reliable? I was looking into it and looked like that people were having stability issues with it? Or are those just isolated cases?

49 minutes ago, Bigbenirv said:

I'll add ACDSee to the mix

ACDSee Photo Editing Software | ACDSee 

Thanks, I've given it a look and it seems pretty solid, does the free version support .psd?

9 minutes ago, Poraf said:

Thanks, I've given it a look and it seems pretty solid, does the free version support .psd?

Yup, it does 🙂 image.png.dbfd4d22a7d0b17a8906886a95a37068.png