Replacement for a Acer x27p

xhackforeverxdx

I have a Acer x27p since it came out and i am very happy with it sadly it seems to be dying (turned off without no power for 30 min after that and one dark spot on the display now u dont notice it in real content only on flat colors but still sad :C ) what would be the best replacement for this Monitor my Budget is around 2k euro i am looking for 4k 144hz again at 27 inch the Problem is i cant find anything thats 27 4k 144hz with mini led / real hdr once u have been there u dont want to go back only thing i found was the neo g8 from samsung but thats 32 and not 27 inch dont know if i want a bigger Monitor since i am pretty close to it and 32 feels a bit big i can still wait a bit since the Monitor is still working for now in case there is smth coming out in the next Months would be great if someone could recommend smth i am close to buying another x27p from ebay haha 

1 hour ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

I have a Acer x27p since it came out and i am very happy with it sadly it seems to be dying (turned off without no power for 30 min after that and one dark spot on the display now u dont notice it in real content only on flat colors but still sad :C ) what would be the best replacement for this Monitor my Budget is around 2k euro i am looking for 4k 144hz again at 27 inch the Problem is i cant find anything thats 27 4k 144hz with mini led / real hdr once u have been there u dont want to go back only thing i found was the neo g8 from samsung but thats 32 and not 27 inch dont know if i want a bigger Monitor since i am pretty close to it and 32 feels a bit big i can still wait a bit since the Monitor is still working for now in case there is smth coming out in the next Months would be great if someone could recommend smth i am close to buying another x27p from ebay haha 

Sony INZONE M9, check it out, idk what prices are like in EU but this is half the price ish of your budget. Plouff I think reviewed it too! i think it was on short circuit

CPU : I7-6700k 4.6ghz GPU : MSI GTX 1080 

11 minutes ago, Elam95 said:

Sony INZONE M9, check it out, idk what prices are like in EU but this is half the price ish of your budget. Plouff I think reviewed it too! i think it was on short circuit

Thats would be a big downgrade and not worth the money sadly the x27p had 364 zones and 1000 nits peak the sony 600 nits and 48 zones or smth and that for 1k not worth at all 😄 it costs the same as the samsung neo g8 in germany and that one had 2000 nits peak and 1000+ zones if it would just be smaller 😞 thanks anyway ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 5:41 PM, Slizzo said:

RTings has your back. Just did a roundup for Spring 2023 of 4k 144Hz HDR monitors.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/4k-144hz

EDIT: This one seems to be a win: https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/cooler-master/tempest-gp27u

That actually looks like a intresting Monitor thanks 🙂