Not Getting A Display With Boot Up.

killerson69
Go to solution Solved by killerson69,
8 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

The cracking egg animation is the default animation for the LCD screen on the Gigabyte LCD cards. If it reverted back to that there may be an issue with your card. Do you have another GPU you can test in the system?

I'd also do a power cycle and CMOS reset.

Hey, thank you for your reply. Thank you for letting me know what the cracking egg is. I've never seen it in the two years that I've owned the card, so it must be new. I've actually gotten it to work. I walked through the "Power on, no POST" thread before posting this, but for the CMOS clear, I used the pin jump method. After I posted this, I decided to take the CMOS battery out just for shits and giggles and let it sit for ~10 minutes. Popped the battery back in a viola, and I've got displays again.

Now I've got to go back through my BIOS and set everything again... But, at least I've no longer got a four-figure paperweight on my desk.

PcPartPicker list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/killerson6/saved/ccspBm

Yesterday and last night, I was on my PC just fine, doing work and playing games. I shut down at the end of the night; no updates, no nothing that I'm aware of. Then this morning, I woke up and went to boot up, and it looked like it was booting up like normal, then my screens just don't display an image. I've also noticed that my Gigabyte Aurous 3070 Ti is displaying some weird cracking egg animation on the LCD that just plays over and over, I've never noticed this animation before but can't find anything as to what it means. None of the LED diagnosis lights on the card are illuminated except for a brief moment right at power on. I've checked the connections on all of my cables to make sure they're secure. I've tried plugging my second monitor directly into my MoBo with no change. I've tried different display cables, but nothing is happening. I'm at a complete loss here, as I can't even do a fresh software install of any kind right now.

The cracking egg animation is the default animation for the LCD screen on the Gigabyte LCD cards. If it reverted back to that there may be an issue with your card. Do you have another GPU you can test in the system?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

8 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Hey, thank you for your reply. Thank you for letting me know what the cracking egg is. I've never seen it in the two years that I've owned the card, so it must be new. I've actually gotten it to work. I walked through the "Power on, no POST" thread before posting this, but for the CMOS clear, I used the pin jump method. After I posted this, I decided to take the CMOS battery out just for shits and giggles and let it sit for ~10 minutes. Popped the battery back in a viola, and I've got displays again.

Now I've got to go back through my BIOS and set everything again... But, at least I've no longer got a four-figure paperweight on my desk.