Adrenaline Software won't open

pstarlord
Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

DDU (make sure you're in safe mode) and reinstall it. I've gotten this glitch every time I've used the in driver update utility, that's the way I've had to fix it each time. 

I'm not sure how long this has been an issue cause I rarely need to use the Adrenaline software, but I needed it today to make some game specific adjustments.  When I click on the app, my PC goes through all the normal looking processes of starting to run an app, yet it doesn't open.  Usually it shows up in my "hidden icons" tray of my toolbar, and I have to right click on it there to open it, but it's not there.  

I uninstalled at and reinstalled it, but no luck.  

Any suggestions?  Thank you very much in advance. 

DDU (make sure you're in safe mode) and reinstall it. I've gotten this glitch every time I've used the in driver update utility, that's the way I've had to fix it each time. 

I had the same situation the last time I upgraded Adrenaline.  It does NOT put an icon on the screen so what I did was go to the list of apps and right click it there to put an icon on the taskbar so that is where my link is now.  Still no link icon on the main screen though.  And it shows up in the "hidden icons" as well.

Take care and good luck.

34 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Thank you so much!  That worked.