Weird Blurry Stuff

For some reason the UI of some of my applications look's super blurred and weird.. Had some overclocks going but i removed them and still didn't fix it. PLS help i can provide you with my NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL settings if that could help, PLS help me, And thanks for any efforts.DesktopScreenshot2023_05.30-13_37_51_44.thumb.png.3a4afa08b65ca19636ddfd146dbadd4a.png

26 minutes ago, Ammer564 said:

For some reason the UI of some of my applications look's super blurred and weird.. Had some overclocks going but i removed them and still didn't fix it. PLS help i can provide you with my NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL settings if that could help, PLS help me, And thanks for any efforts.DesktopScreenshot2023_05.30-13_37_51_44.thumb.png.3a4afa08b65ca19636ddfd146dbadd4a.png

Can you type in 'Fix apps that are blurry' in the search bar and see if windows can troubleshoot that for you? May help. I've not run into that one before but that should automatically adjust the scaling for certain apps for you.

Hope this helps!

Glowing screen captures,

Sleep eludes, lost in pixels,

Restless eyes still yearn.

-ChatGPT; the greatest poet of our generation.

It’s probably your cleartype settings. Just type cleartype into search bar, it should pop up.