Help picking WiFi&Bluetooth card

Hello all, I am trying to find a PCIe x1 or PCI card with WiFi & Bluetooth without USB. I got the TP-Link AX3000 unaware it needed USB connection. If I give it an actual USB connection, then I lose USB ports (OEM mobo and can't change). Not ideal. Can anyone recommend a card that would fit my needs? (Or if there's such thing as an internal USB hub and it would work, then that might be okay... 😐)

38 minutes ago, Basshead said:

Hello all, I am trying to find a PCIe x1 or PCI card with WiFi & Bluetooth without USB. I got the TP-Link AX3000 unaware it needed USB connection. If I give it an actual USB connection, then I lose USB ports (OEM mobo and can't change). Not ideal. Can anyone recommend a card that would fit my needs? (Or if there's such thing as an internal USB hub and it would work, then that might be okay... 😐)

there is an enteral usb hub https://www.amazon.ca/DKARDU-Extension-Connector-Motherboard-Multiplier/dp/B0969BLDWW/ref=sr_1_16?crid=11WU3WKBMU0YO&keywords=usb+2.0+hub+header&qid=1685156961&sprefix=usb+2+0+hub+heade%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-16 something like this. then you should be fine i have one these but its a bigger one and it works great i have it for this exact reason 

I actually feel kinda dumb rn.

See, the machine has two USB headers (And one USB shape header but its cyan and labeled COM - whatever thats for) and one is for the two front usb ports (so both top and bottom rows are used) and the other has the memory card reader on it. well the card reader only uses the bottom row so what I am going to do is just take the pin things out the stock bluetooth connector and put them in the top row alongside the card reader. Think this will work?