Can't you save the memory cache to drive or delay prefetch?

My older laptop has still uses a hard drive. I will upgrade to an SSD and more ram very soon, but I don't do much important tasks on it anyways so I have it for what it is for now. Restarting takes ages, while Shutdown with fast startup is acceptable. But I found out the hibernating is even better and is so much faster. It's not ideal for the freshness of that session, but that's the idea. To not clear the configured memory, and keep reusing it to waste less time making fresh memory.

But I found out that even after hibernating, the standby memory or cache is not stored to disk and is flushed when the system is down. This causes 2 problems. First, there is very less cache, so my programs load slower. Second, as soon as Windows detects that there is more Ram to eat up as cache, it immediately calls SysMain (aka prefetch), and start hammering my disk to load the cache. My disk then sets at 100% for at least 5 mins until all the cache is loaded, and then the usage goes down a bit.

I want to know if there is a way to save the memory cache to the drive and boot using that to load faster, or if there is a way to delay the SysMain prefetching, so Windows first boots properly, let me open my apps,  and then it starts hammering my disk. Probably this second might be possible, with like Task Scheduler maybe.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

Can you sleep the laptop? That will keep the ram cache in ram.

Otherwise I don't know of a way thats built into windows. You perhaps you write a script/program that would read those files and the system should keep it in ram, but thats basically what prefetch is doing.

Prefetch shouldn't hurt much maxing out disk io as its a low priority task as the disk io will be used for other apps if needed.

@Electronics Wizardy Yes, I can sleep, But sleep is sleep, and for shutting down there is shut down or hibernation. And no, prefetch does harm the performance a LOT. Stuff is way too laggy at the start because the disk is at 100%. If I delay it, I could easily first let Windows itself load neatly, and open up my programs, and then when everything is loaded, SysMain can eat my di... disk.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.