Our first real Diesel experience!

TechBlitZ

Just watched the new CES coverage videos, and I am so happy to say Diesel has made an appearance!

He is such a cool guy, I would love him to be on the live streams from time to time, what do you guys think of him? :P

You cant judge people after one vid.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

You cant judge people after one vid.

Ghost, be more positive lol

I never judge people in a bad way when I first meet them, but Diesel looks like a lovely happy character, there is nothing wrong in saying nice things about him just because this is my first experience with him =P

I wonder if he's gay.

Ipsa scientia potestas est

That video also showed both Slick and Diesel's real names.

System Specs:

~Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz ~Gigabyte 970A-UD3 ~Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracers Orange/Blue 4gb x2 @1866 cas 9 ~EVGA GTX 480 @stock currently ~PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk III 600w ~Thermaltake Water 2.0 performer ~Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 ~OCZ Agility 4 128gb ~2x 320gb Hitachi 5400rpm 2.5" drives SATA 2 ~1x Maxtor 160gb 7200rpm 3.5" drive SATA 1 ~1x Samsung Spinpoint 160gb 7200rpm 3.5" IDE (converted to SATA) 

~Sony DVD burner (no idea what the model is..) ~4x 120mm Fans ~3x 140mm Fans

Notice the first name is Edzel, while his nickname is Diesel. But what if that is just phonically? Then Ed-Zel with the first sylabl switched would be De-Zel or Diesel. And I thought Slick's name was Greg or George after it was dropped in the live stream on accident?

Let the conspiracies commence.

Linus accidentally said Luke in the middle of one of his livestreams. He then called him Greg or something in the next one just to throw people off or make fun of the slip. ;)

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Lmao I'm so blind, watched this vid twice now and I still haven't spotted the names, apart from in the comments.

Lmao I'm so blind, watched this vid twice now and I still haven't spotted the names, apart from in the comments.
Watch it in 1080p. They're all wearing nametags.

Derp, thx =P I was clearly too busy looking at Diesels hair, which I love =P

That hair =)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Diesel seems like a great guy. And if Linus hired him, that's all we should need to know, he's obviously an excellent professional and a good person. And i bet it would be great to have him on the live streams.

Wait, Slick isn't Slick's real name? That's kinda lame, why would you want an alias? I mean for a twitter or forum account okay, but Linus also calls him Slick

Wait, Slick isn't Slick's real name? That's kinda lame, why would you want an alias? I mean for a twitter or forum account okay, but Linus also calls him Slick
Who names their child's real name Slick?

What I like about Diesel is he hasn't made a lot of appearances but he is very confident on camera. It took Slick a while to warm up and he is still kinda shy, but we love him.

Well I don't know what are considered normal names in Canada/US

What I like about Diesel is he hasn't made a lot of appearances but he is very confident on camera. It took Slick a while to warm up and he is still kinda shy' date=' but we love him. [/quote']

Well diesel is a camera man. One would assume he is not camera shy.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.