Computer crashing several times over the course of 2 years

Wooky Sloosh

Ive had my computer since 2021. I have a ryzen 7 5800x, asus prime b550, 2 x 16gb cosair sticks of ram, samsung 970evo 1 tb NVME m.2, EVGA 850ga fm atx psu, cooler master radiator pump, and 1080ti by evga. Recently it has been crashing under load while using adobe illustrator and spotify open. It gave me the blue screen, went into automatic repair, hit 0% and then restarted right away. It has done this a couple of times. I am running windows 10. A couple of weeks before that the icons on my desktop scattered. Ive had issues in the past were applications stopped opening up. I've reinstalled windows 10 at least 4 times since I've bought it. Does anyone have an ideas what the issue might be. I ran a scan with staples easy tech software and it came back with not hardware issues but it did have registry errors. 

EasyTech PC Health Check_Summary.pdf

What error code does the blue screen give?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

it doesnt give an error code when it blue screen. The blue screen to restart happens within liek 2 seconds

Reapply thermal paste it might be hard and ineffective. Could also be malware editing reg keys