Laptop can't run games without cpu speed (ghz) dropping below 1ghz (Ryzen)

chris_techno

+If it isn't a Razer brand laptop, that is.. ^^

7 minutes ago, si1enze said:

You have a Razer Cortex power plan installed based on one of your previous screenshots.. do you have any Razer peripherals like a mouse or keyboard that you use with it?  Those drivers shouldn't install a power plan, but you should look in Programs and Features and uninstall anything Razer for diagnostic purposes...

I installed the razer cortex fps booster which installed that power plan, I'm not using it tho.

Just now, chris_techno said:

I installed the razer cortex fps booster which installed that power plan, I'm not using it tho.

I would uninstall that, reboot, verify that the power plan is gone, and try a game again..

Just now, chris_techno said:

if i wasn't meant to install that fair point but ive had it before ive had the problems and haven't had any problems, I even tried this by deleting the fps booster which by proxy deleted the plan (I checked) and it still had the same problems 

2 minutes ago, si1enze said:

I would uninstall that, reboot, verify that the power plan is gone, and try a game again..