PC only boots to BIOS, have to manually boot to windows

Hello, I recently put together a PC and am having a consistent issue wherein my PC only boots to BIOS. I'm still able to get to windows, but have to go through the process of manually launching from my SSD. Once in the actual OS, everything works beautifully, but it's getting tiresome to have to spend an extra 15 seconds on every boot navigating the BIOS (I paid for the PCIE 4.0 SSD boot time, I'm going to use it dammit)

I initially made the mistake of installing windows with other drives plugged in, and consequently deleted all partitions and unplugged all but my primary SSD; I even went so far as to unplug the install media USB drive upon restart to avoid the boot key being stuck there. Yet despite reinstalling both windows and my BIOS repeatedly, and having a boot order literally impossible to be incorrect (only one drive in the list) I still can't seem to get things to properly work.

A few other things that may be of note are that:

>At every point in the windows install where a restart occurred, things went back to bios and I had to manually boot from there.

>I had a keyboard, mouse, etc plugged in, and tried unplugging them last minute just in case

>I have a temperature readout heatsink for my SSD and a few other random gizmos plugged in

>My monitor was plugged into my discrete GPU

My relevant specs are as follows:

>SN850X - 2TB

>MSI Liquid Cooled RTX 4090

>7950X3D

>64GB DDR4-5600, running at 4800 without EXPO, bought in two 2x16gb kits

>Asus Strix 670E-A Motherboard (https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-ROG-X670E-Motherboard-Cooling/dp/B0BDV6RR2K#customerReviews)

>Tons of assorted case fans, temperature readout heatsinks, etc

Any help would be greatly appreciated. After hours of work, I'm finding myself completely befuddled, and the ASUS bios / reddit threads saying to "fix the boot order" or "unplug your other drives" are proving very frustrating to keep digging through. Thanks!