How much money can I make mining with two AMD r9 290's?

So my question is how much money can I make with 2 r9 290's mining litecoins.

Please help!!!!!

youre about 1 year late to the party

save yourself money and dont start mining

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Only one reason to mine. Do it for fun and to be able to say you did it. That's two.

Things move so quickly in that world good advice today is bad advice this afternoon. Research might tell you you have to watch your electricity bill to be sure you're not spending more than you're making, which is/was true but you also have to check how the difficulty ramps up...

Imagine if everyone in the world suddenly got paid for playing angry birds... The economy of it would dictate the game has to get harder and harder the more people are trying to win because the same total amount of winnings has to be divided between all the people. Same for crypto currency - the more people do it the harder it is so if you got in at the beginning, before anyone knew about it, you could make money quick but now it's different.

I predict a time when everything's made of computronium and mining crypto currencies is a civic duty. I think Stross predicted that though, not me.

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe

You're also better off asking this question in the Mining/folding forum. Basically, as many others have said - you're pretty late to the game to hope to make money. I believe a lot of people are selling their 290's because ASIC miners (for scrypt coins) are coming out and being used which are just a hell of a lot more efficient/profitable. It's becoming just like using GPUs for BitCoin - just isn't worth it, and therefore the graphic cards are going to be used for what they deserve to be used for - gaming/video rendering.

You're also better off asking this question in the Mining/folding forum. Basically, as many others have said - you're pretty late to the game to hope to make money. I believe a lot of people are selling their 290's because ASIC miners (for scrypt coins) are coming out and being used which are just a hell of a lot more efficient/profitable. It's becoming just like using GPUs for BitCoin - just isn't worth it, and therefore the graphic cards are going to be used for what they deserve to be used for - gaming/video rendering.

Didn't They point out a couple of WAN Shows back that 290s had gone down to sensible prices again? That be why then.

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe