MSI Afterburner not displaying Stats in the app or Allowing Adjustments...

JWMiddleton

As you can see from the attached screen print, MSI Afterburner will not allow me to adjust my new RX 6750 XT, nor will it display any stats. BUT, I can add stats to the benchmark or game I'm running.

I did tell it in allow Hardware Control and Monitoring in setup  and I stopped AMD Adrenalin software from loading at startup in case it was conflicting.

Any ideas what is up?

John

MSINotDisplaying.thumb.png.9760c0191502b489528846048055d361.png

54 minutes ago, JWMiddleton said:

MSI Afterburner will not allow me to adjust my new RX 6750 XT

because it only does nvidia cards. You can monitor and tweak AMD card using the built in Adrenalin software, under the performance tab, and tuning sub tab.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

3 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

because it only does nvidia cards. You can monitor and tweak AMD card using the built in Adrenalin software, under the performance tab, and tuning sub tab.

Thanks. It is interesting that it will allow the info to show in game and not on the app. Oh, well.

John

4 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

because it only does nvidia cards

Are you sure? Or maybe it only works with newer cards?

msi radeon.png

8 hours ago, MarkPol88 said:

Are you sure?

Yeah, most AMD cards cant be tweaked thru Afterburner. I dont know with 7000 series radeon yet but yeah i always tell people to just beeline to Adrenalin instead.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

16 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

because it only does nvidia cards.

That's just wrong, it's worked fine for me on every AMD card i've owned dating back to at least the HD5000 series cards.

17 hours ago, JWMiddleton said:

Any ideas what is up?

Looks like a detection issue to me, it's not detecting your current drivers and displaying 'RX 3750 XT'? in the monitoring graph.

I would DDU the current drivers, uninstall AB whilemaking sure to remove the user profile settings, it should prompt for this while uninstalling, then start with fresh drivers and reinstall AB.