2070 underperforming

DudeWhatTheN

Last year in February, when I updated the drivers, i guess they were corrupted or something went wrong because the colors went all black and white and had to use DDU to uninstall and then reinstall the drivers again with Geforce Experience to get colors back.

Since then I noticed fewer fps in games and rendering in general and was wondering how i could get the most of my 2070 back since I don't really want to change GPU.

What I've tried so far:

-Clean install of drivers

-Cleaning the GPU

-Reinstalling VBIOS (didn't even work, gave me an error and canceled the operation)

GPU: 2070 Gaming Z (MSI)

And you came up with that statement how?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

And you came up with that statement how?

As I said, games started getting less fps and some programs (like UE5) even gives me a RANDOM_ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to do something demanding

Just now, DudeWhatTheN said:

As I said, games started getting less fps and some programs (like UE5) even gives me a RANDOM_ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to do something demanding

That is not a reliable metric. Download free version of 3dmark and run the benchmark it lets you. You can compare your result with others (be aware of the CPU and GPU clock speeds when comparing). Your crash is probably related to CPU or RAM.

https://www.3dmark.com/search

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

idk check temps and usage to see if you have a bottlneck else were in the system

32 minutes ago, Levent said:

That is not a reliable metric. Download free version of 3dmark and run the benchmark it lets you. You can compare your result with others (be aware of the CPU and GPU clock speeds when comparing). Your crash is probably related to CPU or RAM.

https://www.3dmark.com/search

I got 8008, average is 8984 it says

Just now, DudeWhatTheN said:

I got 8008, average is 8984 it says

That wont help you or me to help you point out what is actually holding you back. Share your system specs completely and share the whatever benchmark result link you got.

15 minutes ago, Levent said:

That wont help you or me to help you point out what is actually holding you back. Share your system specs completely and share the whatever benchmark result link you got.

I don't really know what you mean by result link but i took a screenshot of the results page:

image.thumb.png.cf2ec69c0e6492ab94ae6b292516c789.png

Here's the full specs:

2070 Gaming Z (MSI)

Ryzen 2700X

X470 AORUS Gaming 7

16GB HyperX Predator 3200Mhz

Corsair Elite Capellix H100i

Cooler Master Masterwatt 750W