I'm wondering why no gpu or cpu settings show in info section on armory crate I have 1060 6gb OC edition and a Intel i7-6700k 4Ghz

Just trying to OC using armory crate as I heard that ai suite 3 is unstable, should I worry about using armory crate or does ai suite work fine? Please help lol

17 minutes ago, That1gamer88 said:

Just trying to OC using armory crate as I heard that ai suite 3 is unstable, should I worry about using armory crate or does ai suite work fine?

In my experience neither is all that functional. Armory Crate is a glorified RGB utility with some monitoring/tuning capabilities and AI Suite doesn't really do what you need it to for overclocking Skylake. IMO the only two tools worth using for overclocking a CPU in Windows for Intel CPUs are XTU and Turbo VCore (ASUS's actually good in Windows OC utility), otherwise you should just use the BIOS. Turbo VCore is my personal favorite of the in-Windows utilities, it's the most reliable in my experience with all the settings you could possibly need and more. XTU is Intel's utility, it's functional, require you have an ASUS motherboard to function, and has some better in built monitoring and extra features, though if you can use Turbo VCore, use Turbo VCore, and use HWInfo for the extra monitoring provided by XTU. The way you should use these though is as a way to quick check something (if you're not quite stable and you wanna see if raising the voltage helps, for instance), the bulk of your overclocking should still be done in the BIOS. 

For GPU overclocking, use MSI Afterburner, it works with everything and is considered the gold standard. 

I don't think Armoury Crate is supposed to be an overclocking tool...I could be wrong, but it seems to afford fan/RGB controls, monitoring (with much less info than HWinfo64), and ASUS related drivers/updates. 

6 hours ago, That1gamer88 said:

Just trying to OC using armory crate as I heard that ai suite 3 is unstable, should I worry about using armory crate or does ai suite work fine? Please help lol

Armoury crate is more meant for their laptops to select, which fan profile you want to use, what RGB to apply and other laptop-specific settings