I am having problems with a B450m/AC motherboard and a Ebay purchased rx600

Gork

I am lost and angry. like sith level angry. like  Unicron from  transformer, or Sargaras from WoW.

I have a  Arch Angel 3 from Skytech. It was a present from my parents back in 2020 for being their caregiver for a while.  I have since added a second drive storage.

I had saved some money for a new GPU and found a listing on Ebay for a Rx 6600

Problems:

- its  PITA to even get it into the a graphics slot

- When it does go in. It doesn't look right. It looks like it's off to one side.

- And I can't signal.

I googled all over the place to see if it was compatible both in terms of fitting into the slots, and also in terms of plain working.  And it sure seemed like it.

I updated my BIOs to the latest greatest.

I am beyond lost, and don't want to do a (expletive deleted) thing more to get the (expletive deleted) running. I only wanted better frame rates and newer GPU so as I can bust out some stupid fun high-octane games.

In the meantime I've tried to get in touch with the seller who seems to have a decent rating.

My biggest issues I guess are:

Does anyone know if the a RX6600 is actually able to fit into a graphics something out slot (PCI?)  on a B450m/AC motherboard? The GTX1660 that it'd be replacing slips right in so I feel like something isn't right.

Post pictures of what’s up here, I can’t really tell a whole lot on a fitment issue without visuals.

It came with a GTX16606 which fits without any issue. The rx6600 (?) something isn't right. It's not simply clicking in. I tried putting a bit of force on it making, making sure it's lined up etc. Just isn't fitting. 🤬🤬

WOWZA!! a facebook page group found the GPU problem! Turns out the inputthing metal needed to be straitened out.