Need a new case. Recommendations?

Hello everyone i'm looking for a new case. It needs to fit lots of stuff in it though. I'm kinda at the point where its go to big, or sacrifice my hardware. My optimal case is; a case with 6x 5.25 external bays, 8x 3.5 Internal bays which 2x are 2.5 for SSD's, ATX board, 1x 240mm RAD, 1x 280mm RAD, small pump, 780ti watercooled, silverstone 1000w PSU and a watercooled CPU. Big i know. I'm thinking the Corsair 750d, except it only has 3x 5.25 bays. I cant get the 800d on the site i use so the next is the 900d by corsair. OVER kill for what i need. Ill put links to both and my wishlist's for my current build and the upgrades i want. Please try and use the site pccasegear.com becasue im an aussie :) thanks you!

Edit: If i'm going to have all this cool nighting and water cooling i want to see it. So as big of a window as possible! :D Blue and black is the theme. 

My BUILD (ruffly):

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=285001&action=wish_lists

The UPGRADES:

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=280958&action=wish_lists

i would get a haf stacker, there are pretty usefull, if not buy the 900d then you have room to upgrade:D

bigger cases are better than smaller cases for your needs anyway :D 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Thermaltake T81, its really an unsung hero, why have you got so many 40mm fans.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Sorry about the fans brown, i updated it was x2 120mm not 40mm. And I can't find the T81 and i kinda wanna buy all my parts in one place, that way i get them all at the same time. Especially if its the main peace. And Jame the HAF look good but i need a case that has the 5.25 in a row, if you get what i mean?

Thermaltake T81, its really an unsung hero, why have you got so many 40mm fans.

i would get a haf stacker, there are pretty usefull, if not buy the 900d then you have room to upgrade:D

bigger cases are better than smaller cases for your needs anyway :D

Sorry about the fans brown, i updated it was x2 120mm not 40mm. And I can't find the T81 and i kinda wanna buy all my parts in one place, that way i get them all at the same time. Especially if its the main peace. And Jame the HAF look good but i need a case that has the 5.25 in a row, if you get what i mean?

The phanteks enthoo pro is bloody awesome but its coming out next month so you would have to wait, i recommend the nzxt phantom series, it basically down to which phantom you like the most, they have varying designs,

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Get the corsair 760t. There is nothing bad about it. It has masses of space inside and 6 x 3.5 and 4 x 2.5 wall mounted.

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

define r4?

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Get the corsair 760t. There is nothing bad about it. It has masses of space inside and 6 x 3.5 and 4 x 2.5 wall mounted.

Not big on that case sorry :/ just doesn't appeal to me. I know its an idea and it looks really good. I had a look at it before this forum. But i like how simple the obsidian series looks. 

define r4?

Pardon??

The phanteks enthoo pro is bloody awesome but its coming out next month so you would have to wait, i recommend the nzxt phantom series, it basically down to which phantom you like the most, they have varying designs,

I've been looking at the 810. It looks like a decent case. The widows are the only thing, because I want a plan window no fan grills.  NZXT's h440 look great! But they have no 5.25 bays :( 

So im going to go with the 900D, for only $200 more than the 750D, i get so much more watercooling, drives. And i get to have a lot more room for activities ;) Thanks for all your thoughts, if you think the 900D is a waste i would definitely love to her why :) 

So im going to go with the 900D, for only $200 more than the 750D, i get so much more watercooling, drives. And i get to have a lot more room for activities ;) Thanks for all your thoughts, if you think the 900D is a waste i would definitely love to her why :)

Although the 900d looks great, adding 5.25' drive will ruin the look.

Although the 900d looks great, adding 5.25' drive will ruin the look.

But what other case has the capacity for all those hard drives and 4+ 5.25 bays? Cus thats what i need. Lots of HDD and Optical bays

Ok so now I've got new ideas, the phantom 630? Thoughts? It will have blue LEDs. Personally I like the grayish one but someone with blue LEDs? Maybe sign a light (hehe ;)

Link:

White-

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25394

Grey-

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1510&products_id=25395

I'm partial to the H440.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

corsair graphite 760T , it has a window alright! 

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W