Blury or pixlated livestream

Hi my name is saf and i am trying to stream on youtube and twitch from past 1 year but my quallity is bad

I try to use obs and stream labs obs both same problem 

Try 2 diffrent internet providers

My pc is.

Cpu i7 10700k

Ram 32gb

Gpu rtx 3070ti

Samsung 970 m.2 ssd

Internet fiber 35mb up/down

Every thing in pc is new

But

When i stream 

If i am still stream is crystal clear

As soon i move the camera or start walking in game the stream turns into blurry or pixlated

After is stop walking the camera still again the stream comes back to crystal clear stream

No frame drops in obs i try all the setting i can find on the internet same problem

I've never seen a livestream that DOESN'T have this problem, its due to the limited bitrates allowed, especially on Twitch.  Its why I've never understood the fascination with watching people play games live, I can never make out what is going on as the quality is so low in motion.

AFAIK the ones that try the hardest to mitigate it use CPU encoding to get the absolute best quality to compression ratio, as hardware encoding doesn't have the same optimisations.

If Twitch ever move to AV1, that should greatly improve the situation, but I'm not sure they want to given the resources they will need on their end to transcode it for people without AV1 support or needing lower bitrates than original.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7