Ordering Case Tomorrow Need Help Deciding

Need a case for my new build any of these will work. Post if you have a better idea. Keep in mind it is a red system build. Thank You. :)

Rosewill THOR V2 Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer:

ImgPrd-1798-Cm%5B4ed3626582064259b6878fe

NEW NZXT H440 STEEL Mid Tower Case:

CA-H440W-M1-2.jpg

Cooler Master HAF X - High Air Flow Full Tower:

RC-942-KKN1-R-unit.jpg

Fractal Design Define R4:

(Please tell me you know what it looks like :) )

Corsair Graphite Series 760T:

C4372CF36DC792D67598DBDB94613.jpg

The NZXT case looks pretty good.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

the graphite 760T are pretty good with large acrylic door let you show your build

H440 pls

hellooooooooo

DO NOT GET THE THOR, WHATEVER YOU DO

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

Why? It got 5 eggs. (and look like plastic crap)

I had one and it has endless flaws, (massive but still somehow manages to have no cable management room in the back, terrible airflow thanks to having to turn down all the big loud ass fans. it's cheap and while it looks cool, it's terribly built) and I personally have such a hatred so much it's ridiculous

I had one and it has endless flaws, (massive but still somehow manages to have no cable management room in the back, terrible airflow thanks to having to turn down all the big loud ass fans. it's cheap and while it looks cool, it's terribly built) and I personally have such a hatred so much it's ridiculous

Thanks for the warning what would you recommend?

In my opinion it's either the Fractal Design Define R4 (Blackout Edition) or the Corsair 760T.

The Black/Red NZXT H440 just looks too gimmicky for me, but the white version looks amazing.

I have a h440 now and I'm in love. the rear 140 is a bit loud for my liking but I replaced it with the 140 from my nh-d14 that I no longer use and the case is almost dead silent, (I have all my fans pegged at 100%, so it makes a bit of noise. but no more than a slow spinning ceiling fan)

H440 or 760t. I am just getting rid of my haf 932 and I am glad to be rid of it. Fans are loud and cheap, cable management sucks, plus plastics are super cheap and PCI tooless design sucks

hadn't asked what are you looking for in a case? drive support, air cooling,

water cooling, stuffed in a closet, located on floor or on desk?

This.

The H440 in red or R4 Blackout.

hadn't asked what are you looking for in a case? drive support, air cooling,

water cooling, stuffed in a closet, located on floor or on desk?

H440 or 760t. I am just getting rid of my haf 932 and I am glad to be rid of it. Fans are loud and cheap, cable management sucks, plus plastics are super cheap and PCI tooless design sucks

I have a h440 now and I'm in love. the rear 140 is a bit loud for my liking but I replaced it with the 140 from my nh-d14 that I no longer use and the case is almost dead silent, (I have all my fans pegged at 100%, so it makes a bit of noise. but no more than a slow spinning ceiling fan)

In my opinion it's either the Fractal Design Define R4 (Blackout Edition) or the Corsair 760T.

The Black/Red NZXT H440 just looks too gimmicky for me, but the white version looks amazing.

H440 pls

the graphite 760T are pretty good with large acrylic door let you show your build

The NZXT case looks pretty good.

The NZXT is in the mail. Thanks to everyone who helped expect a build log by the end of the summer. :)