Whats the best budget robot vacuum?

LispyStorm

Could anyone recommend the best robot vacuum, preferable as cheap as possible but I would pay more if it's worth it.

A friend of mine has a dreame D9 which seems to be quite good, i have a dreame F9 and it works really good but with 3 Years of age its a bit outdated by now 

10 hours ago, ThousandBlade said:

A wife

It's easier to find the kid next door to do it for you.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

58 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

It's easier to find the kid next door to do it for you.

Unfortunately I live next to old nosie mofos who throws nails in my driveway, measures my lawn with a ruler every fking day, goes through my trash like a fking racoon, follows me into my garage, calls the cops on me for working on my car, washing my car in my driveway, being naked inside my own fking house, renting out a basement suite, hallucinating about hearing kids crying or whatever the FK they feel like making up that day. 🥲

1 hour ago, ThousandBlade said:

Unfortunately I live next to old nosie mofos who throws nails in my driveway, measures my lawn with a ruler every fking day, goes through my trash like a fking racoon, follows me into my garage, calls the cops on me for working on my car, washing my car in my driveway, being naked inside my own fking house, renting out a basement suite, hallucinating about hearing kids crying or whatever the FK they feel like making up that day. 🥲

Live in an HOA do we?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Live in an HOA do we?

No. The HOA is actually pretty nice. They charge me 70bucks a year for water park and stuff. Never had to deal with them. Best HOA out of everyone I know.

Just terrible luck with the neighbor.

Ya win some ya loose some.