Problem with USB disconnecting/laging

TheHeimZocker

So as the title says i have a problem with my USB's disconnecting/laging, it doesn't make the USB disconnect sound but when i play heavy games like SQUAD or VR games then my Keyboard lags for like 2 secs and gets stuck on the last key i pressed till i disconnect the keyboard and connect it again, same with my mouse holding left click on something, same with my mic and screen in VR, it disconnects randomly on heavy load and i have to unplug and plug it back in.
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
GPU: RTX 3060 12GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB in total, 3200MHz C16
PSU: Corsair RM650 80 +gold
Oh right and im using 2 powered USB hub's with and external power source.

Im not overclocking anything.

I thank you guys in advance if anyone can help me solve this issue, it's been bothering me since quite a while.

Since its happening to multiple peripherals that are all USB, I would start with a BIOS update on your motherboard. If this doesn't resolve it, you may somehow have a USB controller bottleneck and may need to look into offloading to either different USB ports that may be on a different controller (haven't looked to see if your board has multiple controllers or not) 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Since its happening to multiple peripherals that are all USB, I would start with a BIOS update on your motherboard. If this doesn't resolve it, you may somehow have a USB controller bottleneck and may need to look into offloading to either different USB ports that may be on a different controller (haven't looked to see if your board has multiple controllers or not) 

image.png.9f02a05832ad3fe70750589bef2dc627.pngit seems like it does have two, if that's the controllers

1 minute ago, TheHeimZocker said:

image.png.9f02a05832ad3fe70750589bef2dc627.pngit seems like it does have two, if that's the controllers

does appear to be the case. I would look up information on your motherboard and find out which ports go to which controller and try and separate them between if they're not already

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

26 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

does appear to be the case. I would look up information on your motherboard and find out which ports go to which controller and try and separate them between if they're not already

@Skiiwee29 Thanks for your help, i just did a BIOS update to the newest ver. I'll check if the issue is still present and comment here in a couple of days if it occurred or if it got fixed.