Individual windows freeze several times just after turning on

NaysayersHaven

Almost every time I open my laptop, within the first 10 minutes it freezes for at least a minute, sometimes more than once. This happens when I wake it up from sleep, hibernation, or completely off. Sometimes I can click on things while tabs are frozen, but often not. However, it's only individual tabs that freeze, and they'll freeze at different times. Chrome freezes often, but other Windows services will also freeze like files or even the start button, and while they usually freeze within 30 seconds of one another, they're not in sync. Other programs seem to be completely unaffected: steam games always work fine, even when everything has frozen behind them, and FL Studio is the same. My curser is never frozen.

I have an Acer Swift SF314-42 laptop

Windows 11 home

RO Kona_RN motherboard / soldered ram

V1.11 UEFI BIOS (latest version)

AMD Ryzen 7 4700U

SAMSUNG MZVLQ512HALU-00000 SSD/boot drive

sometimes event viewer has a bunch of error codes 5858 (WMI Activity) or 524 (StorPort), but often there's nothing but a bunch of normal looking (and all different) information events. Graphics drivers are up to date. I've run the Windows memory test, and run sfc /scannow (and a few similar commands) on the command line, but everything has come up negative.

Is there a way to fix this without reinstalling windows?

Thanks