Streaming causes my screens to glitch

I am at my wit's end. I have three tvs as my displays. A 55in Samsung smart on my left, A 75in Hisense roku tv for a main, and a 55in onn roku on my right. All three are connected to my pc with displayport to hdmi cables.

i have a Gigabyte rtx 4080. my problem is the first time after startup that I try to watch anything from a streaming service, a few seconds after the video starts my main screen and right screen go black for a few seconds. sometimes my samsung screen also goes black. all my programs get pushed to the samsung screen to my left. Sometimes this resets my sound settings. I know because I disable the sound for the samsung on the left and the onn on the right as i have sound routed through my main screen and sometimes after the screens go dark and come back, the sound is being pushed through my left or right screen. But after this happens once, i am good to watch what ever from any site with no further problems until I restart my pc. I have been battling this problem for months. It used to be worse. I used to have a 65in tcl roku tv for a main screen and whenever i went to start streaming something the screen would flash back and forth like it was constantly changing resolution over and over again until I shut of the pc. So I have tried different screens and different cables. I have even wiped my pc and started fresh, but this problem still persists. All three displays are 4k 60htz rated. Am I not using good enough cables? Or is there a setting that I am missing?