PC deadlocking while gaming

IceMCS

Hi i recently started getting deadlocks that only happen when im gaming. When im browsing google or even stress testing my components it doesnt freeze. My keyboard and mouse stop working even LEDs on them and i have to restart holding the power button. The only games that doesnt cause freezing are csgo, sw battlefront2 and minecraft for some reason. Ive tried reinstalling windows and also upgrading to windows 11 but that didnt help, checking temps which are ok, reinstalling drivers ussing DDU, tried different power supply, updated BIOS, checked for disk errors, ran memtest86 with 0 errors, stress tested CPU and GPU(didnt freeze even after 5 hours of testing). I didnt do any overclocking and there are no errors or warnings in event viewer so im seeking help here because i ran out of ideas.

what games??? anything in event viewer. what are your specs?

10 minutes ago, Tomberry said:

what games??? anything in event viewer. what are your specs?

games such as sons of the forest, rainbow six siege, rocket league, cod warzone 2, spiderman remastered, forza horizon 5, etc.

Pretty much only thing i see in event viewer is error that says DistributedCOM id 10016 but idk what that is.

gtx 1080ti, ryzen 5 3500x, corsair 800W gold, 16gb hyperx ram, asus strix b550, 1tb ssd and 1tb hdd

46 minutes ago, IceMCS said:

Hi i recently started getting deadlocks that only happen when im gaming. When im browsing google or even stress testing my components it doesnt freeze. My keyboard and mouse stop working even LEDs on them and i have to restart holding the power button. The only games that doesnt cause freezing are csgo, sw battlefront2 and minecraft for some reason. Ive tried reinstalling windows and also upgrading to windows 11 but that didnt help, checking temps which are ok, reinstalling drivers ussing DDU, tried different power supply, updated BIOS, checked for disk errors, ran memtest86 with 0 errors, stress tested CPU and GPU(didnt freeze even after 5 hours of testing). I didnt do any overclocking and there are no errors or warnings in event viewer so im seeking help here because i ran out of ideas.

these are all direct X not 12 games try reinstalling the direct X packages

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

46 minutes ago, Bob__ said:

these are all direct X not 12 games try reinstalling the direct X packages

it just says that the same or newer version is installed and no install is needed. It also happens to rainbow six siege when im running in on vulkan

2 hours ago, IceMCS said:

it just says that the same or newer version is installed and no install is needed. It also happens to rainbow six siege when im running in on vulkan

whelp I dont really know just look for common things between the games and reinstall those

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced