Upgraded From Windows 10 To Windows 11 ....

Sparky862

Now I noticed I can not log into my Xbox Live Services? I tried resetting and repairing the Apps but nothing seems to work. I can log into my Microsoft Account just fine, but can not log into anything Xbox App/Store/Game Bar related?

Any ideas on what to run to fix these Apps as the standard ways does nothing? It seems like some data might have become corrupted, but how do I repair/reinstall said Data??

Force Windows 11 to run all available updates and reboots until there's none left first

3 minutes ago, whispous said:

Force Windows 11 to run all available updates and reboots until there's none left first

Already did this one. It even updated my BIOS

look for PC game pass? 

with a green xbox icon.  default named xbox .. pinned on the start menu. 

7 minutes ago, Robchil said:

look for PC game pass? 

with a green xbox icon.  default named xbox .. pinned on the start menu. 

Yeah the App opens up and everything, but I can not sign in. I get "We couldn't sign you in to XBOX Live" err: 0x87DD0005 

Searching it and applying fixes doesn't help anything really. Considering to Reset my Windows 11 so it downloads a Cloud Repair.

1 minute ago, Sparky862 said:

Yeah the App opens up and everything, but I can not sign in. I get "We couldn't sign you in to XBOX Live" err: 0x87DD0005 

Searching it and applying fixes doesn't help anything really. Considering to Reset my Windows 11 so it downloads a Cloud Repair.

did you log onto your pc with your microsoft account? ..  or running local user... 

1 minute ago, Robchil said:

did you log onto your pc with your microsoft account? ..  or running local user... 

Logged in with my Account. I can even log into Microsoft Store with my Account. But NOTHING Xbox is working. Assuming some files got corrupted in the upgrading process cause I can feel my Windows sometimes randomly taking longer to load things and sometimes micro freezes after the upgrade from Win10 to Win11.

Thinking a Reset with Cloud Download would fix everything really.

Also noticed my Razer Keyboard and Mouse is also not being picked up by Synapse 3.0 anymore and I have done everything trying to fix it.

4 minutes ago, Sparky862 said:

Logged in with my Account. I can even log into Microsoft Store with my Account. But NOTHING Xbox is working. Assuming some files got corrupted in the upgrading process cause I can feel my Windows sometimes randomly taking longer to load things and sometimes micro freezes after the upgrade from Win10 to Win11.

Also noticed my Razer Keyboard and Mouse is also not being picked up by Synapse 3.0 anymore and I have done everything trying to fix it.

start with holding down shift and pressing reboot. troubleshoot advanced and open a command prompt typing sfc /scannow  and wait for it to finish.. restart and try again. 

then uninstall it.. and try reinstalling if it's still not working. 

4 minutes ago, Sparky862 said:

When I had this problem in January, this helped me. Maybe worth a shot if what was suggested doesn't help. 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-0x87dd0005-we-couldnt-sign-you-into-your/7ca32ddb-5d48-49ff-9ca0-6b4cce90cdfa

6 minutes ago, m9x3mos said:

When I had this problem in January, this helped me. Maybe worth a shot if what was suggested doesn't help. 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-0x87dd0005-we-couldnt-sign-you-into-your/7ca32ddb-5d48-49ff-9ca0-6b4cce90cdfa

Nope nothing. Doesn't even want to install Xbox Game Bar. Just gives me a error

Also make sure the app is updated in the Store.

Store > Library > Get updates.

By the way we assume:

• You never used a registry cleaner under Windows 10, at point in time.
  • You never had a malware or virus under Windows 10, at any point in time (A/V's even Windows Defender doesn't repair modified system files. It just removes the infection)
  • You never used those system tweak utilities, especially those that claims to boost privacy.

If you have, then perhaps you are looking at doing a clean install (so backup all your data, and install fresh Win11 on your system, and restore all your data)

16 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

Also make sure the app is updated in the Store.

Store > Library > Get updates.

By the way we assume:

• You never used a registry cleaner under Windows 10, at point in time.
  • You never had a malware or virus under Windows 10, at any point in time (A/V's even Windows Defender doesn't repair modified system files. It just removes the infection)
  • You never used those system tweak utilities, especially those that claims to boost privacy.

If you have, then perhaps you are looking at doing a clean install (so backup all your data, and install fresh Win11 on your system, and restore all your data)

Yes what I did was I ended up doing a Windows Reset. It downloaded a fresh Cloud installation and I had to reinstall all my apps and stuff.

Everything now works and it feels much more responsive and smoother.