For a NZXT H7 Flow what type of case fans do you recomend getting?

The case only comes with 2 fans so I will need to pick up more. This case has mesh in the front and top. The mesh pannels are removable but they will help keep the dust out so I will likely leave them unless the top restricts the radiator airflow.

Should I be looking more at fans with a high CFM, H2O pressure rating or a balance of both?

On a side note should I try to find better fans for the DEEPCOOL LS720 AIO or will it's fans bee alright?

So far fans I have seen that I like the cost or the specs of are:

• DEEPCOOL CF120 Plus 120mm
  • HYTE Flow FA12 120mm
  • LI UNI FAN SL V2

My Main PC

• CPU: 13700KF
  • Motherboard: MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk
  • RAM: 32GB (16GBx2) DDR5-6000MHz TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta
  • GPU: RTX 4070 ASUS Dual
  • Case: RAIDMAX X603
  • Storage: WD SN770 2TB
  • PSU: Corsair RM850X Fully Modular
  • Cooling: DEEPCOOL LS720
  • Display(s): Gigabyte G24F2 & Dell S2318HN/NX
  • Keyboard: Logitech G512 Carbon (GX Blue)
  • Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero
  • Sound: Bose Headphone & Creative SBS260
  • Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

Laptop: Alienware m15 R1

• CPU: 9750H
  • MB: OEM
  • RAM: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 2666Mhz
  • GPU: RTX 2060 (Mobile)

Phone: Galaxy A54

Other: Nintendo Switch

34 minutes ago, Azurael said:

The case only comes with 2 fans so I will need to pick up more. This case has mesh in the front and top. The mesh pannels are removable but they will help keep the dust out so I will likely leave them unless the top restricts the radiator airflow.

Should I be looking more at fans with a high CFM, H2O pressure rating or a balance of both?

On a side note should I try to find better fans for the DEEPCOOL LS720 AIO or will it's fans bee alright?

So far fans I have seen that I like the cost or the specs of are:

• DEEPCOOL CF120 Plus 120mm
  • HYTE Flow FA12 120mm
  • LI UNI FAN SL V2

get sine noctua fans. 

something like this image.thumb.png.1cc36ba961b4bd8fd7c252a305a2b2f5.png

High H2O Pressure is what you need to look at for using a fan on a Radiator / Heatsink.

Front case fans / exhaust fans:  High CFM, but with good speed control to allow you to control noise.

If you want all the Shiny?  Lian Li Unifan or the new Phanteks connectable 120mm Fans.

Not shiny?  Arctic P12 PWM PST 5 Pack for 25-30 bucks.

On 4/25/2023 at 2:18 AM, Clearviper said:

get sine noctua fans. 

something like this image.thumb.png.1cc36ba961b4bd8fd7c252a305a2b2f5.png

All of them are waste of money, currently one of the most overpriced fans on the market. Never recommend Noctua unless they change something.

Id u want non RGB fans Arctic P12 Max or Phanteks M25, if u want RGB Deepcool FC120, they are decent, they are not expensive and they are fans that come with LS720 AIO, there is absolutely no need to replace fans on this AIO, they are decent and work well. But if you have high budget and want to replace fans with something better then get either Phanteks D30 fans (3x standard and 3x Reverse), EK Loop(this one looks basically same, but is slightly better, I'd say still not worth going for those) or Lian Li Uni fans SL or AL V2 model, there is no point in replacing FC120 fans with something cheaper, since they aren't cheap fans themselves and currently only good RGB fans are those (at least in my opinion)