Monitor v TV: end of bed placement

NinthTurtle1034
Go to solution Solved by NinthTurtle1034,
On 4/28/2023 at 3:48 PM, ScaryFatKidGT said:

You mom sounds weird no offense lol

As long as it’s not hanging off that wall

The only reason I bring up the larger TV’s is because the 55” models, especially the G’s are brighter.m, but the 42” and 48” are still good TV’s.

Yeah I bought a 48" C2 after looking at it in John Lewis. Now I've got to figure out how to securely mount it to my wall

EDIT: I viewed the TV in store on Saturday and then bought it online on Monday, No way I was going to be bale to carry it home on the train

tl:dr: should I get a monitor or a TV to put at the end of my bed?

Hi I'm thinking of getting a TV or Monitor to put at the end of my bed. I have about 130cm to work with but was thinking more like 80cm to 90cm (40" and 43" respectively).

I'm going to be using it for console gaming with my Xbox series S and movies. I'm going to need it to be wall mountable and not have one of those docking stations like the wallpaper TVs.

Should I go for TV or a Monitor?

I think a monitor would probably be better as I'm not going to need it for any actual TV functionality and as monitors tend to have better quality panels for the price.

Does anyone have any reasonably affordable suggestions? And by that I mean sub £1k but preferably £500 or less.

coupla things to note
tvs are a lot cheaper

tvs usually lack fancy stuff like freesync/gsync and have a bit of latency

tvs are BGR sub-pixel layout while monitors are RGB layout

tvs have hdmi only normally and it always has that stupid thing where you have to adjust scaling every time you plug in a computer.

43 is about the upper limit on monitor size. 

idk, can your budget work with a LG C1 oled? those are pretty damn nice tvs. 

7 hours ago, OhYou_ said:

coupla things to note
tvs are a lot cheaper

tvs have hdmi only normally and it always has that stupid thing where you have to adjust scaling every time you plug in a computer.

Check newer tvs. My past two have never needed to adjust scaling on hdmi/pc use and my current one supports freesync just fine. Many do.

9 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Check newer tvs. My past two have never needed to adjust scaling on hdmi/pc use and my current one supports freesync just fine. Many do.

Okay that's good to know, I've always had to adjust scaling myself on TVs I've used in the past so good to know newer TVs don't have that issue as much. Not that I'm likely to plug a PC into this TV but I might on occasion connect my laptop although that's unlikely.

16 hours ago, OhYou_ said:

coupla things to note
tvs are a lot cheaper

Okay, thanks for the info and suggestions.

Addressing your point about 'fancy stuff'; I'm unlikely to ever connect my PC to this TV as I don't really have the space to put it. I'm only going to put my Xbox on it and watch some movies, probably via the Xbox.

Addressing the scaling; same point as above re not connecting my PC, I might on occasion connect my laptop but that's unlikely

Regarding the LG C1 OLED; I haven't been able to find one of those on Amazon although I did find what appears to be the C2 model, What's your thought on that?

Here are some pictures of the space I'm going to be putting it in, It's not a super large space, The wall is only just about 130cm/50" although probably more like 120cm/48". So a 40" is probably the largest I could reasonably fit without using up the whole wall and even then that might be a tad on the large side so maybe a 38" or less might be better.

I used rtings tv recommendation tool and it gave me the following suggestions:

What are your thoughts on those compared to the LG C2/C1? The Sony's a tad on the expensive side for my liking and the Samsung Q60B seems like a good choice if a tad larger than what I wanted (43" compared to 40") but that seems to be the sort of standard I'm seeing. If I wanted to go smaller than 40" I'd probably have to go for a monitor right?

wall for the tv.png

wide shot of tv space.png

With that kind of view distance i'd get as big as will fit. If your wall has 130cm of length then u can fit a 58" TV.

At the kind of view distance ull be sitting/lying at, im going to estimate based on a traditional bed length of 190cm that ull be about 63inches /160cm from eyes to screen surface.

A 40-43" is way to small for that kind of distance, for gaming especially.

A 58" Display at that distance will give you a Pixel Per Degree of about 88, which is great, any higher and ull not benefit much from 4k resolution.

At a static view distance a higher PPD = a smaller screen , or higher resolution. We dont want to go any higher on PPD ideally.

You will also have 44 degrees of FoV, good for movie viewing, a higher FoV for gaming (and thus require a bigger display) would be nice but since this isnt just for gaming 44 degrees is fine and generally aroudn what u'd have sitting at a desk with a monitor anyway.

Unfortunately while 58" TVs exist, they are a PITA to find, 55" is far more common so i'd go with that size.

You can get TVs within budget that are that big

You can nab a 55" C1 LG OLED for around £880. (is 122.8cm in width by product specs)

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

15 hours ago, SolarNova said:

With that kind of view distance i'd get as big as will fit. If your wall has 130cm of length then u can fit a 58" TV.

At the kind of view distance ull be sitting/lying at, im going to estimate based on a traditional bed length of 190cm that ull be about 63inches /160cm from eyes to screen surface.

A 40-43" is way to small for that kind of distance, for gaming especially.

A 58" Display at that distance will give you a Pixel Per Degree of about 88, which is great, any higher and ull not benefit much from 4k resolution.

At a static view distance a higher PPD = a smaller screen , or higher resolution. We dont want to go any higher on PPD ideally.

You will also have 44 degrees of FoV, good for movie viewing, a higher FoV for gaming (and thus require a bigger display) would be nice but since this isnt just for gaming 44 degrees is fine and generally aroudn what u'd have sitting at a desk with a monitor anyway.

Unfortunately while 58" TVs exist, they are a PITA to find, 55" is far more common so i'd go with that size.

You can get TVs within budget that are that big

You can nab a 55" C1 LG OLED for around £880. (is 122.8cm in width by product specs)

Yeah I measured it again to check and it is 130cm however I think a 58" might be a tad large. A 55" might also be a tad large depending on how thick the TV is (although they are getting really thin these days). I think a 50" might be better overall as the most my wall mount is rated for is 55" and it's a bit of a awkward wall.

The opinion of other residents in the house is the TV shouldn't exceed 80cm length wise which is a bit silly in my opinion, particularly as that's barely a 43", although this particular person prefers smaller TVs from a longer viewing distance so no wonder they never watch any TV.

According to what I'm seeing on Amazon listings the 50" and 55" TVs are roughly the same length at 120cm, give or take a couple of cm so going smaller doesn't really change how much wall length it'll take up.

I did need to account for a few cm for a roller blind going up as the curtains keep falling down, so that might eat up a few cm if it doesn't get mounted in the window cove.

Are you able to provide me with a link to a LG C1? I can't seem to find any sellers for them in the UK

Actually I just found some listings, what were your thoughts on the TV's I linked to previously? Maybe fluid on the size but opinion on the TVs themselves.

7 hours ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

Actually I just found some listings, what were your thoughts on the TV's I linked to previously? Maybe fluid on the size but opinion on the TVs themselves.

I go by what Rtings has reviewed for the most part.

My only comments on it would be that when your comparing LCD vs OLED, if u can get an OLED, for mixed gaming and movies it would be the better choice.

The A90k sony OLED is great, but u'd be better of saving some money getting an LG C1 or C2 at that size rather than a Sony.

As for the 2 Samsung models, they are LCD, they have LCD pixel response (which for these TV's are VA panels) which means ull be seeing some smearing, more in darker transitions. ironically the 'lesser' model the Au8000 is better for gaming due to the faster pixel response and better BFI (but make no mistake we're talking 7ms to 9ms pixel response which isnt considered fast by monitor standards) while the Q60 is the better for movies with its higher brightness and contrast, and slightly better HDR (though is still HDR 400)

As for places to buy the C1 55"

https://www.cramptonandmoore.co.uk/lg-oled55c16la-55-4k-smart-oled-tv.html

https://www.johnlewis.com/lg-oled55c14lb-oled-hdr-4k-ultra-hd-smart-tv-55-inch-with-freeview-play-freesat-hd-dolby-atmos-black/p5404108

https://www.hughes.co.uk/product/tv-and-entertainment/televisions/all-televisions/lg/oled55c14lb

Amazon store fronts

Available from Cramptonandmoore

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-OLED55C16LA-139-7-Ultra-Smart/dp/B095P856B1/ref=d_pd_vtp_sccl_1_1/257-1798053-9229917?pd_rd_w=cPeyT&content-id=amzn1.sym.c25a7dda-1963-41d6-8612-fd26d6be7b73&pf_rd_p=c25a7dda-1963-41d6-8612-fd26d6be7b73&pf_rd_r=KPSY10Y0Q7E6RMJKR4GD&pd_rd_wg=uGpCF&pd_rd_r=d953105e-ea22-4f7c-b6d8-916c2e626360&pd_rd_i=B095P856B1&psc=1

Hughes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08X3QYNT5?tag=rtings-u-tv-21&ie=UTF8&th=1

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

On 4/25/2023 at 9:06 PM, NinthTurtle1034 said:

Okay that's good to know, I've always had to adjust scaling myself on TVs I've used in the past so good to know newer TVs don't have that issue as much. Not that I'm likely to plug a PC into this TV but I might on occasion connect my laptop although that's unlikely.

Okay, thanks for the info and suggestions.

Addressing your point about 'fancy stuff'; I'm unlikely to ever connect my PC to this TV as I don't really have the space to put it. I'm only going to put my Xbox on it and watch some movies, probably via the Xbox.

Addressing the scaling; same point as above re not connecting my PC, I might on occasion connect my laptop but that's unlikely

Regarding the LG C1 OLED; I haven't been able to find one of those on Amazon although I did find what appears to be the C2 model, What's your thought on that?

Here are some pictures of the space I'm going to be putting it in, It's not a super large space, The wall is only just about 130cm/50" although probably more like 120cm/48". So a 40" is probably the largest I could reasonably fit without using up the whole wall and even then that might be a tad on the large side so maybe a 38" or less might be better.

I used rtings tv recommendation tool and it gave me the following suggestions:

What are your thoughts on those compared to the LG C2/C1? The Sony's a tad on the expensive side for my liking and the Samsung Q60B seems like a good choice if a tad larger than what I wanted (43" compared to 40") but that seems to be the sort of standard I'm seeing. If I wanted to go smaller than 40" I'd probably have to go for a monitor right?

wall for the tv.png

wide shot of tv space.png

C2 is generally better for gaming actually.

Sony has better processing which will benefit you when it comes to film or movies but they are also finicky when it comes to gaming feature, like can't display full chroma 4:4:4 at 120hz (having to drop down all the way to 60hz for that.) And according to rting study, they are much, much more prone to burn-in.

Given how low C2 goes these days, I think they beat everything else you've put here. I have basically zero trust in Samsung budget VA TV and if you don't mean to watch a lot of movies, paying extra for Sony doesn't make sense. 

17 hours ago, SolarNova said:

I go by what Rtings has reviewed for the most part.

My only comments on it would be that when your comparing LCD vs OLED, if u can get an OLED, for mixed gaming and movies it would be the better choice.

The A90k sony OLED is great, but u'd be better of saving some money getting an LG C1 or C2 at that size rather than a Sony.

As for the 2 Samsung models, they are LCD, they have LCD pixel response (which for these TV's are VA panels) which means ull be seeing some smearing, more in darker transitions. ironically the 'lesser' model the Au8000 is better for gaming due to the faster pixel response and better BFI (but make no mistake we're talking 7ms to 9ms pixel response which isnt considered fast by monitor standards) while the Q60 is the better for movies with its higher brightness and contrast, and slightly better HDR (though is still HDR 400)

As for places to buy the C1 55"

https://www.cramptonandmoore.co.uk/lg-oled55c16la-55-4k-smart-oled-tv.html

https://www.johnlewis.com/lg-oled55c14lb-oled-hdr-4k-ultra-hd-smart-tv-55-inch-with-freeview-play-freesat-hd-dolby-atmos-black/p5404108

https://www.hughes.co.uk/product/tv-and-entertainment/televisions/all-televisions/lg/oled55c14lb

Amazon store fronts

Available from Cramptonandmoore

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-OLED55C16LA-139-7-Ultra-Smart/dp/B095P856B1/ref=d_pd_vtp_sccl_1_1/257-1798053-9229917?pd_rd_w=cPeyT&content-id=amzn1.sym.c25a7dda-1963-41d6-8612-fd26d6be7b73&pf_rd_p=c25a7dda-1963-41d6-8612-fd26d6be7b73&pf_rd_r=KPSY10Y0Q7E6RMJKR4GD&pd_rd_wg=uGpCF&pd_rd_r=d953105e-ea22-4f7c-b6d8-916c2e626360&pd_rd_i=B095P856B1&psc=1

Hughes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08X3QYNT5?tag=rtings-u-tv-21&ie=UTF8&th=1

I completely hadn't noticed I was comparing an OLED with an LCD, Well now I feel dumb. As for your other points/links; all good to-know points so thanks for those and the links.

9 hours ago, e22big said:

C2 is generally better for gaming actually.

Sony has better processing which will benefit you when it comes to film or movies but they are also finicky when it comes to gaming feature, like can't display full chroma 4:4:4 at 120hz (having to drop down all the way to 60hz for that.) And according to rting study, they are much, much more prone to burn-in.

Given how low C2 goes these days, I think they beat everything else you've put here. I have basically zero trust in Samsung budget VA TV and if you don't mean to watch a lot of movies, paying extra for Sony doesn't make sense. 

In your opinion: Is the better gaming potential of the C2 worth an extra £100 to £150? On JohnLewis I can find a 55" LG C1 for £879.00 and on Amazon I can find a 48" LG C2 for £995 so I'm wondering how much the C2's improved over the C1. I'm also not completely sure how a 55" would look on my wall, I tried using Amazon's 'view in your room' feature but couldn't get it to work.

2 hours ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

I completely hadn't noticed I was comparing an OLED with an LCD, Well now I feel dumb. As for your other points/links; all good to-know points so thanks for those and the links.

In your opinion: Is the better gaming potential of the C2 worth an extra £100 to £150? On JohnLewis I can find a 55" LG C1 for £879.00 and on Amazon I can find a 48" LG C2 for £995 so I'm wondering how much the C2's improved over the C1. I'm also not completely sure how a 55" would look on my wall, I tried using Amazon's 'view in your room' feature but couldn't get it to work.

Gaming-wise, not at all. Actually, it was a downgrade overall due to LG removing the BFI from C2 which used to be a thing in C1 and CX. However, it's probably not big of a deal.

The biggest improvement that C2 has over C1 is reliability, especially on the smaller models (those are the 48 and 42 inches, and they are also the first and only OLED in LG line that came in 42 inches size) due to their usage of the much more efficient Evo OLED panel, which is probably the reason they were able to offer burn-in warranty for so long. C1 doesn't have any burn-in warranty at all if I remember correctly (CX definitely doesn't.) And on bigger models (55 inches and up), that also translated into 30 percent brightness bost which is very significant for WRGB OLED.

IMO, it's probably worth the extra, other than the peace of mind, the more efficient Evo panel also helps you with temporary image retention, unless you really want BFI or they offer the same burn-in warranty with C1 from your region. If you don't need the 42 inches for space or pixel density anyway, the most value option will probably be the 55 inches where you got to properly experience the Evo OLED with all its bell and whistle, in addition to the larger size. 

55 inches tend to always be the most value size for TV, it shouldn't be even all that more expensive than 48 inches

38 minutes ago, e22big said:

Gaming-wise, not at all. Actually, it was a downgrade overall due to LG removing the BFI from C2 which used to be a thing in C1 and CX. However, it's probably not big of a deal.

The biggest improvement that C2 has over C1 is reliability, especially on the smaller models (those are the 48 and 42 inches, and they are also the first and only OLED in LG line that came in 42 inches size) due to their usage of the much more efficient Evo OLED panel, which is probably the reason they were able to offer burn-in warranty for so long. C1 doesn't have any burn-in warranty at all if I remember correctly (CX definitely doesn't.) And on bigger models (55 inches and up), that also translated into 30 percent brightness bost which is very significant for WRGB OLED.

IMO, it's probably worth the extra, other than the peace of mind, the more efficient Evo panel also helps you with temporary image retention, unless you really want BFI or they offer the same burn-in warranty with C1 from your region. If you don't need the 42 inches for space or pixel density anyway, the most value option will probably be the 55 inches where you got to properly experience the Evo OLED with all its bell and whistle, in addition to the larger size. 

55 inches tend to always be the most value size for TV, it shouldn't be even all that more expensive than 48 inches

I'm not 100% sure I absorbed all of that. Would this be a good summary:

• C2 was a downgrade compared to C1 because they removed BFI
  • The above point is moot as BFI's not a big deal - unless you want/ned it
  • C2 is more reliable on the smaller models compared to C1
  • C2 is the only LG OLED that comes in a 42" variant
  • C2 uses the Evo OLED panel
  • C2 has a longer OLED burn-in warranty
  • C2's not worth the extra cost compared to the C1 - unless I want BFI or the C1 has a better burn-in warranty (isn't that a point towards getting the C2?)
  • 55" is typically the best value for money TV size

I was going for 48" to 50" due to size limitations of my wall and not wanting the TV to consume the entire wall.

18 minutes ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

I'm not 100% sure I absorbed all of that. Would this be a good summary:

• C2 was a downgrade compared to C1 because they removed BFI
  • The above point is moot as BFI's not a big deal - unless you want/ned it
  • C2 is more reliable on the smaller models compared to C1
  • C2 is the only LG OLED that comes in a 42" variant
  • C2 uses the Evo OLED panel
  • C2 has a longer OLED burn-in warranty
  • C2's not worth the extra cost compared to the C1 - unless I want BFI or the C1 has a better burn-in warranty (isn't that a point towards getting the C2?)
  • 55" is typically the best value for money TV size

I was going for 48" to 50" due to size limitations of my wall and not wanting the TV to consume the entire wall.

Pretty much except 2 things

- C2 is most likely to be more reliable than C1 at all sizes, even the larger one, you just get more brightness in addition of the burn-in resistance

- C2 is worth the extra cost compare to C1 imo, especially the larger models but I would pay more for the smaller one as well unless you need BFI. Although that point is just me, if you aren't too worry about burn-in, then, by all means take your discount.

2 hours ago, e22big said:

Pretty much except 2 things

- C2 is most likely to be more reliable than C1 at all sizes, even the larger one, you just get more brightness in addition of the burn-in resistance

- C2 is worth the extra cost compare to C1 imo, especially the larger models but I would pay more for the smaller one as well unless you need BFI. Although that point is just me, if you aren't too worry about burn-in, then, by all means take your discount.

As a furst time OLED buyer, I am a tad wary of OLED burn in. It won't get burn in from just sitting in the sun will it? I'm pretty sure it won't.

5 hours ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

As a furst time OLED buyer, I am a tad wary of OLED burn in. It won't get burn in from just sitting in the sun will it? I'm pretty sure it won't.

Probably not - not burn-in anyway but it's generally not a good idea to leave any electronic in direct sunlight for prolonged period. The O in OLED stand for Organic, and that means plastic which does degrade under heat and it won't be healty of the TV internal component. But should be mostly fine unless you're doing something extreme. 

And with C2, you have panel warranty for burn-in either way

I'm not replying to everyone but yeah

Get a LG OLED C2... It doesn't have the EVO panel like the 50" and up ones but I think it's the best 40"ish thing option.

13 hours ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

Just don't leave a static image up on the screen all day and turn on "Burn in reduction" on your Xbox

Okay thanks all, My next stop will be going to Jon Lewis to get an idea of how large a 48" to 50" is as the largest TV currently in my house is only ~40" so I'm not actually sure how large a 50" will look. I've also never seen a OLED in person.

11 hours ago, e22big said:

Probably not - not burn-in anyway but it's generally not a good idea to leave any electronic in direct sunlight for prolonged period. The O in OLED stand for Organic, and that means plastic which does degrade under heat and it won't be healty of the TV internal component. But should be mostly fine unless you're doing something extreme. 

And with C2, you have panel warranty for burn-in either way

Yeah my concern with that is the TV is next to a window as seen in the above pictures and although I live in a rather rainy and overcast place, I do still gett some sun so on those days I'll probably just keep the lines partly closed

8 minutes ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

Yeah my concern with that is the TV is next to a window as seen in the above pictures and although I live in a rather rainy and overcast place, I do still gett some sun so on those days I'll probably just keep the lines partly closed

If you keep it half closed on the TV side it will be fine.

If you could go with the 55” G2 that will be the brightest model but a 42-48” C2 isn’t bad

6 minutes ago, ScaryFatKidGT said:

If you keep it half closed on the TV side it will be fine.

If you could go with the 55” G2 that will be the brightest model but a 42-48” C2 isn’t bad

Other residents in the house want the TV to only take up ~70 to 80cm in length which is barely a 40" so I think the most I could push for is 50" at ~105cm to 110cm and as far as I can tell Amazon only have the C2 in a 48" variant so that should be fine for me

3 minutes ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

Other residents in the house want the TV to only take up ~70 to 80cm in length which is barely a 40" so I think the most I could push for is 50" at ~105cm to 110cm and as far as I can tell Amazon only have the C2 in a 48" variant so that should be fine for me

Why do other residents the the house care about how much space the TV takes up at the end of YOUR bed?

Actually the C3 and G3’s are out, they are quite a bit more money tho as there are no sales like on the 2’s.

6 minutes ago, ScaryFatKidGT said:

Why do other residents the the house care about how much space the TV takes up at the end of YOUR bed?

Actually the C3 and G3’s are out, they are quite a bit more money tho as there are no sales like on the 2’s.

Absolutely no idea, which is why I'm only appeasing it to a certain extent. 

Context: I'm 22 and live in my parent's place as I work remotely whilst doing a degree part-time. My mother doesn't like the idea of a big TV as it will 'obstruct the entire wall and glare down at you when you wake up' which is kind of the point lol. Also she won't condone my Father buying a TV any bigger than ~35" (and threw a mild fit when he bought a 40" TV, shock horror) and then she places the TV across on the other side of the living room (and it's a decent sized room) so it's jo wonder she doesn't enjoy watching TV as he isn't giving herself a chance to get immersed.

that's why I'm only complying with the size restriction to a certain extent

3 hours ago, NinthTurtle1034 said:

Absolutely no idea, which is why I'm only appeasing it to a certain extent. 

Context: I'm 22 and live in my parent's place as I work remotely whilst doing a degree part-time. My mother doesn't like the idea of a big TV as it will 'obstruct the entire wall and glare down at you when you wake up' which is kind of the point lol. Also she won't condone my Father buying a TV any bigger than ~35" (and threw a mild fit when he bought a 40" TV, shock horror) and then she places the TV across on the other side of the living room (and it's a decent sized room) so it's jo wonder she doesn't enjoy watching TV as he isn't giving herself a chance to get immersed.

that's why I'm only complying with the size restriction to a certain extent

The only reason I bring up the larger TV’s is because the 55” models, especially the G’s are brighter.m, but the 42” and 48” are still good TV’s.

On 4/28/2023 at 3:48 PM, ScaryFatKidGT said:

Yeah I bought a 48" C2 after looking at it in John Lewis. Now I've got to figure out how to securely mount it to my wall

EDIT: I viewed the TV in store on Saturday and then bought it online on Monday, No way I was going to be bale to carry it home on the train