Help for Gaming Laptop configuration (Gaming)

Hey, i'm searching for some help.

My girlfriend and I made the choice to buy a gaming laptop for practical reasons an ASUS ROG STRIX G713RW (2022) :

- Ryzen 7 6800h with radeon graphics

- RTX 3070 Ti Laptop DDR6 8GB

- 16GB 4800 Mhz DDR5

- 360hz / 3ms display

The laptop comes with a software (armoury crate) to adjust settings (CPU and GPU) to optimize performance (screenshot).

We would like to have someone who could advise us on settings via software or other things to optimize our performance in games.

Thanks in advance

CPU.png

GPU.png

2 minutes ago, The_slayer_king said:

Hey, i'm searching for some help.

My girlfriend and I made the choice to buy a gaming laptop for practical reasons an ASUS ROG STRIX G713RW (2022) :

- Ryzen 7 6800h with radeon graphics

- RTX 3070 Ti Laptop DDR6 8GB

- 16GB 4800 Mhz DDR5

- 360hz / 3ms display

The laptop comes with a software (armoury crate) to adjust settings (CPU and GPU) to optimize performance (screenshot).

We would like to have someone who could advise us on settings via software or other things to optimize our performance in games.

Thanks in advance

CPU.png

GPU.png

just crank things until it crashes and then tone it down a bit

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

^ This

Or just put it in "Performance mode" if you don't want to fiddle too much with the controls, if you still want to experiment, follow @Bob__'s tips above.

17 minutes ago, Bob__ said:

I created a mode where everything is at full speed.
The laptop just makes a helicopter noise but otherwise everything works fine (I've never had a crash because of this so far)

11 minutes ago, Mr.Zixxel said:

^ This

Or just put it in "Performance mode" if you don't want to fiddle too much with the controls, if you still want to experiment, follow @Bob__'s tips above.

Performance doesn't work well on the laptop (for light game it's okay) but after the laptop don't do very well

2 hours ago, The_slayer_king said:

I created a mode where everything is at full speed.
The laptop just makes a helicopter noise but otherwise everything works fine (I've never had a crash because of this so far)

alr then your good unless you want to go to the bios and start screwing with things even more

9 hours ago, Bob__ said:

Honestly id just crank the power target and thats it. Tweaking the clocks are just going to mess up the boost algorithm that a laptop really relies on for thermal control by a long mile.

Also, youll 100% that fans either way, 80-95 degrees are to be expected on ANY laptop, just crank the power target up until the cooler cant handle it and the system thermal throttles.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Honestly id just crank the power target and thats it. Tweaking the clocks are just going to mess up the boost algorithm that a laptop really relies on for thermal control by a long mile.

Also, youll 100% that fans either way, 80-95 degrees are to be expected on ANY laptop, just crank the power target up until the cooler cant handle it and the system thermal throttles.

I honestly am terrible at laptops I OC pc's where the most common thing is just throw more cooling at it and increase the clocks not keep the clocks up and figure out the boost algorithm

16 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

I thing asus did a very good computer until now it neither themal throttles