Running SnowRunner on M1 through parallels.

ThatGuyJupe

I've been trying to run SnowRunner on my M1 Pro laptop for the past couple days now. Other sources state the game should run fine, and sites like the applegaminwiki which have lists of games and how well they run on Macs, alike to Steams Steam Deck verified program, say SnowRunner should run "perfectly."

When opening the game on Windows 11, Steam shows a popup about it connecting to the game cloud save data thing. The pop up closes and the game goes from running, to "Play", or in other words, it has stopped. This is over about 4 seconds. I could not find anyone having smaller issues, however, I found mixed things saying SnowRunner doesn't work on Windows 11 and only 10, and other sources saying it works fine. I would guess the sources saying no to 11 were older and when the game had launched, but just to check, I found a Windows 10 Arm download from google drive. 

That didn't workout out, as I couldn't connect it to internet, as the drivers never downloaded and wouldn't. Alongside that, I was getting errors during setup which I had to use the registry editor to simply get through setup. Alongside that, once I was done with setup, settings said it was managed by an administrator, and some apps like device manager were locked by said administrator. With that being hopeless, I'm now stuck on how to fix the issue on Steam on Windows 11, and how to get the game open, or any solutions to at least try.