Case with a sleek design similar to the NZXT Phantom 410

DeadZed

After discussing with my cousin, he told me the 410 has a known issue: the USB ports on the top stop working after regular use. I don't want to risk buying something that will break down in months so I'm looking for a similar design to the 410.

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

After discussing with my cousin, he told me the 410 has a known issue: the USB ports on the top stop working after regular use. I don't want to risk buying something that will break down in months so I'm looking for a similar design to the 410.

I haven't heard that, and NZXT is pretty good about QC.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

phantom 240? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I haven't heard that, and NZXT is pretty good about QC.

As a 410 owner, I can tell you that the top usb ports and audio ports are very scary. USB's don't go in all the way, they have some wiggle room, and if you move them too much or put too much strain on it (ie: from a cable or being an idiot and smacking it) then you will break it. Audio ports feel cheap and not solid, when plugging in my headphones the entire board for the USB's and audio jacks gets pushed down maybe around a centimeter?