LeadTek 3070?

EJOE

The price looks great on this. But the card itself looks eh. Will be running into any problems with this? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.140a2e46e13f224f96ceb34d33e1f3c9.png

I also saw some gainward and Manli cards. But I haven't heard of those brands 

I think you are better off getting a more reputable brand that comes with a proper warranty just to be safe.

1 minute ago, TyrantDagda said:

I think you are better off getting a more reputable brand that comes with a proper warranty just to be safe.

Fair enough, but im buying used either way. was thinking 3060ti or rx 6700 xt but found these lower end 3070s

2 minutes ago, EJOE said:

I also saw some gainward and Manli cards. But I haven't heard of those brands 

Gainward and Manli are decent GPU manufacturers.  Gainward operates under Palit and PNY ( same company ).   Manli is a chinese GPU manufacturer and is not very common outside of China, but they do create decent quality GPUS.

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Gainward and Manli are decent GPU manufacturers.  Gainward operates under Palit and PNY ( same company ).   Manli is a chinese GPU manufacturer and is not very common outside of China, but they do create decent quality GPUS.

Okay great, thanks! any idea about the LeadTek with the blower fan?

5 minutes ago, EJOE said:

Okay great, thanks! any idea about the LeadTek with the blower fan?

LeadTek used to be quite big back in the day ( 10-15 years ago ). They still produce good products but have been phased out here in Europe and America by larger companies in the later years.   LeadTek has been operating since 1986 and they are still around!  You dont stay in this business very long unless you make decent products that sell, there is so much competition.

21 minutes ago, EJOE said:

Fair enough, but im buying used either way. was thinking 3060ti or rx 6700 xt but found these lower end 3070s

You can check with the customer support of the used cards you are interested in. I have had Asus transfer the warranty to me with written approval of the previous owner