Seasonic Magflow 120 mm fans

So, since I have seen this I have been in love with these things and really want them in my upcoming build but I can't find anything to tell me where they are, Does anyone know the latest update on this cause I am really interested in them. I have tried to look around I can find a listing on Amazon where they are like 200 dollars and are not from Seasonic so that just seems sketchy at best. If anyone knows any details it would be greatly appreciated.

12 minutes ago, jts1023 said:

So, since I have seen this I have been in love with these things and really want them in my upcoming build but I can't find anything to tell me where they are, Does anyone know the latest update on this cause I am really interested in them. I have tried to look around I can find a listing on Amazon where they are like 200 dollars and are not from Seasonic so that just seems sketchy at best. If anyone knows any details it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/seasonic-magflow-120mm-high-performance-pwm-triple-fan-pack-black-fg-001-ss.html
You might not be in the UK though.  I see them in plenty of stores here in Norway for around 100 dollars for a 3 pack as well.

Looks like I am buying from the UK then thank you very much. Hopefully get to buy them state side sometime here soon.

19 minutes ago, jts1023 said:

Looks like I am buying from the UK then thank you very much. Hopefully get to buy them state side sometime here soon.

No Problem! 🙂 I dont know if its easier or cheaper to buy them from Amazon.de with shipping etc, We dont have Amazon where I live.
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Seasonic-MagFlow-1225PWM-Fan-Kit/dp/B0BS1BWLD8/ref=sr_1_1?crid=IKLTHWAUN2LH&keywords=Seasonic%2BMagflow%2B120&qid=1681001282&sprefix=seasonic%2Bmagflow%2B120%2Caps%2C70&sr=8-1&th=1