MSI Afterburner and Adrenalin drivers not reporting correct CPU usage (According to task manager)

Hi!

I'ts my first time posting here. I recently built my first PC by gutting an old rig I was gifted and replacing most of the components with some parts I found on the used market. 

The specs are as follows: 

- Intel i5 10400f with OEM fan

- PowerColor Hellhound RX 6600 

- Corsair vengeance 16gb RAM (2400Mhz increased to 2667 with XMP) 

- Asrock H510M-HDV/M.2

- Kingston 480 GB SSD + Seagate 2 TB HHD 

- Talius 600W PSU (Not replaced)

- Generic Mars Gaming case (Kept from old build) 

The PC seems to run quite well all things considered, but I have run into a slight issue trying to monitor my CPU usage while playing games.

Using something more CPU intensive like RPCS3 only reports me a CPU usage below 20 percent, while clearly noticing my fan ramp up.

AMD Adrenalin drivers seem to report a similarly reduced CPU usage percentage to MSI Afterburner, while task manager shows the processor ramping up to 100%, the other things seem to be OK. 

I'm not really sure what could have caused this difference, I haven't really touched BIOS settings apart from XMP (I think I noticed this issue before changing that).  😕 

If you know anything that could resolve this issue (or any other issue I might have, really) I would really appreciate the help!

I have attached an image below:

694250070_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.8d80a31d96346796ef501ed7732082fd.png