Does it normally take over a week for an in stock item to ship?

Slayerking92

I ordered one of the new 64oz water bottles on Mar 25th and received the tracking number Mar 26th. But there has been no activity on the tracking number since it was generated, So I assume it hasn't left the warehouse yet.  Does it normally take that long for an item to ship, or should I contact support?

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

I was just about to post the same thing. Wizmo shows my order as shipped last Wednesday, but the carrier still hasn't received anything as of today (Monday)

I ran into this over Black Friday last year, but I brushed it off since the store was overwhelmed...

4 hours ago, Slayerking92 said:

I ordered one of the new 64oz water bottles on Mar 25th and received the tracking number Mar 26th. But there has been no activity on the tracking number since it was generated, So I assume it hasn't left the warehouse yet.  Does it normally take that long for an item to ship, or should I contact support?

21 minutes ago, chaosaffe said:

I was just about to post the same thing. Wizmo shows my order as shipped last Wednesday, but the carrier still hasn't received anything as of today (Monday)

I ran into this over Black Friday last year, but I brushed it off since the store was overwhelmed...

This is normal actually. A lot of times the carriers don't update it. In my experience, I usually get a delivered notice a few days after my item has been delivered. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Your order has most likely been shipped (meaning, Wizmo has picked it up from our warehouse) but it's still on its way to the next courier. This does usually take some time, but that's factored into the delivery estimate you were provided.

In particular, if you're based outside of Canada, your package needs to be transferred to the US before you'll see any additional tracking activity.

If you continue to see no movement, please reach out to support@lttstore.com and we'll be happy to help you out however possible.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

This is a Canadian order that Canada Post still hasn't seen yet, and I exceeded the estimated shipping window today. I'm less concerned about the individual order delay, and more concerned that Wizmo might not be meeting the LTT store SLA and masking it by "shipping" even when they haven't actually been shipped

I put an order in on March 17th, just checked and the website still shows as unfulfilled but payment has gone through. Not sure of the delay.

I came to post a very similar question, also regarding the 64oz bottles. I only ordered on March 29th, but I received a notice it shipped the next day. However Wizmo and Fleet Optics have both had no updates since. According to Fleet, they are still awaiting parcel from shipper.

I have ordered quite a few times. I am in BC so shipping is faster for obvious reasons. But, I have noticed a trend. If I order during WAN, Wizmo updates on Saturday (label being printed is my guess), then I get nothing from Canada Post until Wednesday, but it arrives Thursday. So, my best guess is Canada Post takes a while to update their tracking. I doubt it sits for 3 business days then magically gets delivered in less than 24 hours. 

image.png.d2ba153c7d8293b25d667da4ed77a6fd.png
only took a week but it seems it finally made it to the Vancouver terminal.

Slayerking92

5 hours ago, DominusFaber said:

I have ordered quite a few times. I am in BC so shipping is faster for obvious reasons. But, I have noticed a trend. If I order during WAN, Wizmo updates on Saturday (label being printed is my guess), then I get nothing from Canada Post until Wednesday, but it arrives Thursday. So, my best guess is Canada Post takes a while to update their tracking. I doubt it sits for 3 business days then magically gets delivered in less than 24 hours. 

Funny enough, I'm also in BC and that's exactly what seems to have happened, but I ordered Wednesday last week, and it sat until last night before Canada Post saw it

20 hours ago, chaosaffe said:

Funny enough, I'm also in BC and that's exactly what seems to have happened, but I ordered Wednesday last week, and it sat until last night before Canada Post saw it

I ordered last friday and still haven't had any canada post updates either. My guess is Creator Warehouse is very busy. 

On 4/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, zbiggie said:

I put an order in on March 17th, just checked and the website still shows as unfulfilled but payment has gone through. Not sure of the delay.

Same boat as you. Hopefully it will ship soon. Wonder what's the deal with the backlog. In-stock seems a bit ingenious if it's been almost 3 weeks since an order has been paid and still not shipped. I get that LTTStore isn't operating at an Amazon scale of being able to get an order pack and labelled within a day, but weeks just to pack an order to be ready for pickup by a courier seems a bit crazy.

I'd think that you'd want some automated system to send an internal alert on in-stock orders that haven't been sent out if they're over a week or old. So that people could check to see if there's some issue like an item that was in-stock somehow being no longer in stock, etc. Being pro-active vs  reactive helps make a better customer experience and might help reduce the overall number of support requests that get sent.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 7900x, Optimus Foundation waterblock, ASUS ROG B650E-F Gaming Wifi, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36, 2TB Samsung 980Pro, EVGA RTX3080 XC3 Black Gaming, EVGA SuperNova 1000W P6, 18TB WD Red Pro

Plex Media Server: Ryzen 9 5950x, Noctua NH-D15, ASUS Pro-WS X570-ACE, 96GB ECC DDR4 3200Mhz, EVGA 3060ti XC3 Ultra, EVGA SuperNova 850W G6. 2x 10TB WD Black, 2x 18TB WD Red Pro, 3x UHD friendly blu-ray drives, LSI 9300i-8i SAS card

Yeah, I wasn't expecting Amazon levels of shipping, but to give a 2-6 day delivery estimate and not get a single update, or even have it picked up by the courier within that time frame seems a bit disingenuous. 

My order was finally scanned OUT of the Vancouver terminal today.

Slayerking92