Asus laptop artifacts white screen after boot

Hi guys, need your help.

I've problem with the screen of my ol Asus A43SD laptop, it flickers & flashing seconds after boot. first I suspected the screen it self, but after replacing with new screen the problem still persist. 

Here I uploaded the video of it. Do you think it caused of bad flexible or even the graphic cards ?

Some spec for reference : i3 2350, 8 gigs ram, GT610M + HD3000 (optimus)

Looks more like a bad graphics card to me. Does it have problems if you connect a secondary display too?

Most likely GPU. Windows repair is probably because you kept restarting and not because of a GPU driver issue.

11 hours ago, ComradeBard said:

Looks more like a bad graphics card to me. Does it have problems if you connect a secondary display too?

tried to connect via HDMI, nothing shows up. 

10 hours ago, lafrente said:

Most likely GPU. Windows repair is probably because you kept restarting and not because of a GPU driver issue.

yeah, it can boot to bios just fine, but then the artifacts started just like that. too bad then if it the GPU, i guess i need to go to repair shop anyway

9 hours ago, urbandozzer said:

yeah, it can boot to bios just fine, but then the artifacts started just like that. too bad then if it the GPU, i guess i need to go to repair shop anyway

That's a very old GPU, 11 years old, even though I still have a laptop with GT335m that is 13.5 years old and still works (even actively used) yours is done. One thing you can do is maybe get the bios to use the integrated GPU, which means you won't be playing games, only do low performance browsing.

The other thing is to reflow, which means to reheat the GPU up to 200c so that it melts and reconnects. But this isn't really a long term solution. It may last maybe a week, or 6 months, but it's gonna die again.