Case help

darkn3ss99

Should i get the nzxt 410, corsair 400r or the define r4?

I'm leaning towards the 410 just because of its look but i've heard that the build quality isnt on par with the other 2.

I like the Fractal Design Define R4. In my case (pun intended), I would go with windowed. The NZXT 410 looks too plain, and I don't like the Corsair Carbide series.

I like the Fractal Design Define R4. In my case (pun intended), I would go with windowed. The NZXT 410 looks too plain, and I don't like the Corsair Carbide series.

I don't see how any of NZXT's Phantom line would be seen as too plain compared to boxes like the R4 and 400r. Nothing against Fractal and Corsair, they make great cases, it's just that some people don't like their cases all square like.

If you like the phantom 410. Get the phantom 410. Although i would suggest moving up to the 530 if your budget allows. It has some significant improvements over the 410 while still maintaining the same style.

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

I don't see how any of NZXT's Phantom line would be seen as too plain compared to boxes like the R4 and 400r. Nothing against Fractal and Corsair, they make great cases, it's just that some people don't like their cases all square like.

Oh I mistakened it for the H440. The Phantom would be fine if you like it, in my case though (pun intended), my OCD hates the Phantom's non-symmetrical design.

ughh i really cant decide between the phantom or the r4. I've heard that the r4 has an amazing dust filter.

Bought an R4 a few months back and it's the best case I've owned. And I've had plenty! Sound dampening material, dust filters, excellent room for cable management and it looks pretty. Definitely my choice but it comes down to personal preference in the end.

They're about the same size, you won't be missing much

How big is the r4 compared to the 410?

Which case has the better airflow?

The Phantom 410 has better airflow. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.