PC is acting very strange

StixuYT

I firstly built this PC using new parts(other than GPU and CPU which I borrowed from a friend because he didn't use them anymore)
PC Specs:
R5 2400g
ASUS TUF GTX 1650
Gigabyte B450M K
Reddragon 700w full modular psu

When I finished the build, I was excited, powered it on..but nothing came on the screen, one thing I noticed was that the restart button was making the case fans go to 100% fan speed if hold, which was weird, I figured out it was the cpu, I removed it and I saw that it had a bit of thermal paste on some pins, I cleaned it off very carefully, and then I put it back in the PC, It booted up very fine afterwards, but recently, sometimes when I start my pc, I get past the gigabyte screen(it posts) but after it loads windows, I get black screened(Monitor going to sleep), Keyboard and mouse lights turn off, only the case fans remain, usually a restart from the button repairs this issue, but today, It didn't, I installed a game, and I wanted to restart my pc for some settings not to save(it's a weird scenario) but upon restarting, my screen went full black, monitor sleep, and mouse/keyboard shut off, nothing...it posts up fine, but when it gets to windows it acts strange, because if I press(or hold) the restart button again, it makes the fans spin to 100% again, I am currently using the PC just fine using Hiren's PE, its very low resolution, but it works, in normal windows it does not work whatsoever, what could be the issue? 

Managed to boot into safe mode and it works just fine...However, normal boot still doesn't work, I think I'm reinstalling Windows