Computer Suffering From Strange, Seemingly Random Crashes For Nearly A Month, PLEASE HELP!

Hello!

For the past month now, my computer has been experiencing some rather odd crashes, in ways I've never quite seen before. I've spent a considerable amount of time attempting to troubleshoot the issue, but alas, it persists, and I'm worried about potential hardware damage it could cause. Let me play out the events of the crash as they playout. This is just one example of the crashes happening from a few weeks ago, but the events as the crash occurs are always the same.

Playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six | Siege with two friends in a Discord call. We've been playing for about five or six hours at this point.
Suddenly, my controller stops registering inputs into the game, however, I can still see and hear the match playing on without me, I just can't interact with it.
I ask my friends in the Discord if they're having issues as well, but I see on my other monitor that Discord is not registering any input from my microphone, though I can still hear the conversation they're having.
My keyboard and mouse still work so I alt-tab out of the game, but while I'm doing that, I realize that the RGB lights in them that are usually cycling at a rather fast rate have stopped and look almost as if someone "paused" the cycle. 
I hit ctrl+alt+del to try and get to Task Manager, but nothing happens. 
I look over at my GPU and CPU monitoring software, both of which are running fine, neither of which topped more 67*C during the gaming session.
After a few seconds of attempts, suddenly the game and Discord audio cutout, and I can no longer interact with any tab. Even the taskbar freezes in place.
Then both my mouse and keyboard stop registering inputs as well. Nothing works any more and all tabs and monitors are frozen.
I wait several minutes in vein hope that the issue will resolve itself, but nothing happens. 
Finally, I am forced to hit the power button on the PC itself to close it, but nothing happens. Push the button again several times, still nothing.
Alas, in order to turn off the PC, I have to kill power to it and hold the button down until it forces it off.

These series of events are repeated every time a crash occurs, the only difference is what I am doing at the time of the crash. For the longest time, the only correlation I could see between crashes was that Nvidia Shadowplay was running in the background, either actively or passively recording something. 
Having assumed the cause of the crashes was Shadowplay, I disabled all of it's functions and downloaded some different recording software to use in it's place. And that did seem to fix it, going a good several days without another instance of the crash occurring. Until today. 
Having been bored and not having much to do, I decided to watch some YouTube for a bit. Had only been watching videos for about 40 minutes and another crash occurred except this time there was no Shadowplay, no games, now downloads, not recordings, nothing, and hardly anything running in the background. The computer itself had only been running for probably an hour-and-a-half, and hadn't handled anything taxing like gaming yet.

At this point I am genuinely stumped at what could be causing the issue, as I've never had this happened before, nor have I been able to find anything on the web about it. I've ensured I had all of my drivers up-to-date, updated Windows, and reinstalled Razer Synapse for my various input devices. I'm afraid my knowledge on these issues are lacking, and so I'm not even sure where else I should look, or start on trouble shooting, so I would greatly appreciate any assistance I could be given! 

PC Specs:

MB: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5950x w/ 420mm Corsair AIO Water Cooler
RAM: 64GB DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z RGB (4x 16GB Sticks)
GPU: AMD TUF Gaming RTX 4090 OC Edition (Not worth it by the way. Deeply regret it)
PSU: EVGA 1600w P+ Supernova (Platinum Rated)
Storage: 1x Samsung 980 Pro NVME.2, 2x assorted Samsung SSDs, 1x old 4TB Harddrive, 1x External 10TB Harddrive

2 minutes ago, Von Hoffstot said:

These series of events are repeated every time a crash occurs, the only difference is what I am doing at the time of the crash.

pull all the ram out and run it with a single stick , try each stick alone in the machine. see if it stays stable in that configuration

Are either your mouse or keyboard or headset Razer brand? I’ve read about the Razer Cortex software causing problems on AMD systems.

8 minutes ago, emosun said:

pull all the ram out and run it with a single stick , try each stick alone in the machine. see if it stays stable in that configuration

Alright, I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Harmsway1283 said:

Are either your mouse or keyboard or headset Razer brand? I’ve read about the Razer Cortex software causing problems on AMD systems.

All of my peripherals are Razer. However, I only have Synapse installed, not Cortex. Though I'll play around with it and see how it goes!

33 minutes ago, Von Hoffstot said:

All of my peripherals are Razer. However, I only have Synapse installed, not Cortex. Though I'll play around with it and see how it goes!

If there isn’t an update for synapse, it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling. Just as a troubleshooting step.