DRAM light on MOBO

TheTacticalL

XAfter installing a new CPU, my MOBO's DRAM light stays on after booting and I have no display. I've tried resetting my GPU, both sticks of RAM, and even the CPU. I've tried running my pc with 1 stick of either ram in the first slot, I've tried swapping them, I even tried an older pair of sticks, nothing. I've air dusted the connectors for everything, including the CPU slot, RAM spots, PCIe slots, and 24 pin connector.

I've tried tightening and loosening the screws on the cooler too. The CPU had no visible damage anywhere and the pins looked fine. I dont understand what im doing wrong. It worked perfectly fine before I installed the 5800x3D

Specs;

MOBO: Asus Tuf gaming x570-plus (No wifi)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080

Ram: 2x16 Team T-Force Delta 3600/2x8 Team T-Force Delta 3000

Storage: Crucial MX300 275gb SSD and 2 Seagate HDDs

TP link n900 PCIe WiFi card

PSU: Corsair RMX850 80+ Gold 

8 minutes ago, TheTacticalL said:

XAfter installing a new CPU, my MOBO's DRAM light stays on after booting and I have no display. I've tried resetting my GPU, both sticks of RAM, and even the CPU. I've tried running my pc with 1 stick of either ram in the first slot, I've tried swapping them, I even tried an older pair of sticks, nothing. I've air dusted the connectors for everything, including the CPU slot, RAM spots, PCIe slots, and 24 pin connector.

I've tried tightening and loosening the screws on the cooler too. The CPU had no visible damage anywhere and the pins looked fine. I dont understand what im doing wrong. It worked perfectly fine before I installed the 5800x3D

Specs;

MOBO: Asus Tuf gaming x570-plus (No wifi)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D

GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080

Ram: 2x16 Team T-Force Delta 3600/2x8 Team T-Force Delta 3000

Storage: Crucial MX300 275gb SSD and 2 Seagate HDDs

TP link n900 PCIe WiFi card

PSU: Corsair RMX850 80+ Gold 

The Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard supports the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor with BIOS version 4021. If the motherboard is using an older BIOS version, upgrading the BIOS will be necessary to support the CPU. Try updating the BIOS if you haven't done so already.  If you need help with how to do that, let me know and I will assist you.